• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicken stroganoff and rice
20130701_205632.jpg

choc/honeycomb protein cheesecake
20130701_212541.jpg

mmmm where?

I just had a RARE RARE tuna steak with potato, sweet potato and radicchio.

perfect especially after making with the sled HIIT after my workout this morning!

Sounds good

It's at A Tavola in Darlinghurst.

Have to get thru day 2 of smolov bench and a torture cardio session first!! Ha

baked sweet potato and chilli satay chicken
20130703_203620.jpg

monster bacon and egg salad
20130702_140204.jpg

sundried tomato chicken kebabs, baked pumpkin/beets/onion and chilli/garlic asparagus
20130702_184328.jpg

choc/banana muffin
20130703_213034.jpg

cookies and cream proats with blueberries,banana and PB
20130703_215959.jpg

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; a FULL report, OK?? with pics!!!
[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; why for are your muffins only half muffins when your salads are super sized? I am confuzzled. Priorities .... :D

nice food boys.

I had cheesecake tonight ... chocolate with raspberries, some raspberry Chobani and lots of Valrhona grand cru Abinao 85%

it's been a while since i properly indulged in some good chocolate :D
998998_10151418983905904_920672993_n.jpg

also made a cake for my dad to cheer him up... upside down nectarine caramel with chocolate chunks :)

1000465_10151419066825904_679262126_n.jpg

looks great!

And it's because Kee was making them for work people so they are "normal" sized things. And it was at night time so I just ate about 2000ish cals in 90mins or so, don't really need massive muffins as well. TBH I actually prefer my proats over any fancy muffins and even cheesecake.

looks great!

And it's because Kee was making them for work people so they are "normal" sized things. And it was at night time so I just ate about 2000ish cals in 90mins or so, don't really need massive muffins as well. TBH I actually prefer my proats over any fancy muffins and even cheesecake.

yep i prefer the real food to the desserts

:eek: don't tell anyone, cos i'd be such a fraud lol

but i was overdue for a chocathon :D

they are half muffins .. normal muffins must reach the top of the cupcake liner. i think there's a muffin law for this stuff lol

Ok, last night had the Italian Degustation dinner. It was sensational. Food from all Italian regions and matching wines from the same regions. The wines were a bit of a waste on me as I dont drink, but my mates got well drunk with the extra they were having courtesy of me.

I got better at taking pics as the night went on, sitting at a huge table with half the restaurant, no one cared i was taking pics.

I took the menu home so I'd remember what each one was.

I forgot to get a pic of the first entree, which was Buffalo mozzarella with baby beetroot, I could have eaten that all night

2nd entree (forgot to use flash!) Venetian baccala cod on crispy polenta. Very good

meal1.jpg

1st main I guess you'd call it. Homemade caserecce, basil pesto with beans, pine nuts and potato. Also unreal.

meal2.jpg

2nd main, home made pappardelle (pasta), duck ragu, white wine, duck liver & potato

meal3.jpg

3rd main, Swordfish, cherry tomato, berry capers, black olives

meal4.jpg

4th meal, Braised wild boar shoulder, red wine, wild mushrooms, chocolate sauce

meal5.jpg

Dessert, Vanilla sponge with chocolate & hazelnut cream

dessert.jpg

Great night. Awesome food and lots of laughs

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; you delivered, sir. In spades :):)

That looks amazing...and you travelled the length and breadth of the country with it too. Nice.

Too bad you don't drink....a little taste of each wine would have been fab LOL

So glad polenta made it in there :D

I have been mixing turkey mince/hot dogs together - covering it in cheese - melting it and then covering it in tom sauce and american mustard....to good...

Status
Not open for further replies.