• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, last night had the Italian Degustation dinner. It was sensational. Food from all Italian regions and matching wines from the same regions. The wines were a bit of a waste on me as I dont drink, but my mates got well drunk with the extra they were having courtesy of me.

I got better at taking pics as the night went on, sitting at a huge table with half the restaurant, no one cared i was taking pics.

I took the menu home so I'd remember what each one was.

I forgot to get a pic of the first entree, which was Buffalo mozzarella with baby beetroot, I could have eaten that all night

2nd entree (forgot to use flash!) Venetian baccala cod on crispy polenta. Very good

meal1.jpg

1st main I guess you'd call it. Homemade caserecce, basil pesto with beans, pine nuts and potato. Also unreal.

meal2.jpg

2nd main, home made pappardelle (pasta), duck ragu, white wine, duck liver & potato

meal3.jpg

3rd main, Swordfish, cherry tomato, berry capers, black olives

meal4.jpg

4th meal, Braised wild boar shoulder, red wine, wild mushrooms, chocolate sauce

meal5.jpg

Dessert, Vanilla sponge with chocolate & hazelnut cream

dessert.jpg

Great night. Awesome food and lots of laughs

jesus fucking christ! made a chef outta you, well done man, well done.

that's a pretty good price for wicked looking food I reckon!

Sirloin steak, hoisin chicken kebabs, baked pumpkin, beetroot and asparagus.
20130705_195147.jpg

cinnamon/maple creamed rice with blueberries
20130705_212701.jpg

chocolate cupcake
20130704_133454.jpg

Woohoo happy with bench session tonight so celebrating with proats ...

Elvis is in the building ... or the salad bowl :p

no bacon so improv with prosciutto di parma (classy Elvis), and chocolate crunchy peanut butter (sassy Elvis), maple and banana

:D

Elvis.jpg

dayum!

trio of dips, chicken, cous cous and random fried things at moroccan restaurant
20130706_200808.jpg

lamb tajine
20130706_203701.jpg

venetian chocolate, hazlenut, panacotta & berries ice cream. (it was basically nutella icecream!)
20130706_213243.jpg

lamb chops, baked veggies, ceasar salad and red wine
20130707_193739.jpg

mint lamb chops & veggies
20130708_203314.jpg

bacon, egg & veggie omelette
20130708_133206.jpg

souvlaki and chips
20130706_115312.jpg

Having commandeered the pasta serving bowl ...

seriously people, Banaban coconut amino seasoning is the best thing ever. Mix with a little hot sauce and you have sweet, hot seasoning for anything with hardly any kcals but lots of flavour. so far, it goes with everything and is amazeballs in marinades for pork and fish and chicken/turkey.

tandoori chicken, spinach, grilled eggplant, hemp seeds (for the hippy factor) and coconut aminos
2013-07-09 18.38.50.jpg

My finished pizzas pale in significance but they were good and macros were good. Got another in the oven :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373361003.198814.jpg

Head Kunce

Yeah home made ones are great. Full control over macros unless mamma is making them LOL

Head Kunce

Status
Not open for further replies.