• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi all new to these forums and keen on reading heaps
I'm 177cm 88 kg 15 ish percent. Been training for 8 years and competed once.
I'm interested in stepping back on stage but a knee injury has hindered my growth
Until then I'm just hammering the upper body and resting my wheels.
Look forward to conversing with u all.

- Name : kris (jnr)
- Training experience (if you have any that is): trained from age 18 - 25 had a few accidents since but now want to get back into it
- Any Interests : surfing , 4wding , camping , my dog (am staff) and just hanging with my misses

Hi bella thanks for the welcome

Buddy thats true hence the reason why im wanting to put size on again

Quote : rule your mind or it will rule you

Hey guys, Oznut here. I'm 32 years old living on the Gold Coast. I've only been training since the start of the year. Trying to cut a bit of weight (I was at 112kg and now down to 106.5kg, also 188cm) and gain muscle mass. Outside of lifting weights I surf, golf and basically just kick back a relax. Anything you want to know, fire away. Cheers.

Saw your thread already Oz, you look great! I'm a Brisbane gal, so we're neighbours ;)

Hope the foot heals quickly for you & best of luck on your journey :)

Last edited:
Cheers Bella, the foot is coming along nicely. Back to the hospital next tuesday to see how it's going. I spoke to my gym this morning about me being able to train still and they said it should be fine (so long as I don't drop anything on it).

Get a good spotter then! lol Well done, bet you can't wait to get back into it.

Look forward to seeing your terrific continued progress :)

Hey guys, Oznut here. I'm 32 years old living on the Gold Coast. I've only been training since the start of the year. Trying to cut a bit of weight (I was at 112kg and now down to 106.5kg, also 188cm) and gain muscle mass. Outside of lifting weights I surf, golf and basically just kick back a relax. Anything you want to know, fire away. Cheers.

- Name : kris (jnr)
- Training experience (if you have any that is): trained from age 18 - 25 had a few accidents since but now want to get back into it
- Any Interests : surfing , 4wding , camping , my dog (am staff) and just hanging with my misses

Hi all new to these forums and keen on reading heaps
I'm 177cm 88 kg 15 ish percent. Been training for 8 years and competed once.
I'm interested in stepping back on stage but a knee injury has hindered my growth
Until then I'm just hammering the upper body and resting my wheels.
Look forward to conversing with u all.

Welcome newbs!
Good luck with your goals! :)