• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Paul
Training Experience: On/Off since 2007. Visited this forum regulary often back in 2010/2011 when Fadi and Markos would post frequently. Did the beginner routines first Fadi's and then onto Markos beginner program, before moving interstate for work and started again with a mate who did 4 day split. Had the whole year off training and have been going to a 24/7 gym twice a week for a few months, looking to start training more often and get back into training legs and shoulders which have been neglicted since starting again. Want to get a setup for home (power rack with pulleys, olympic weight set, bench etc) maybe something from Force USA.
Favourite exercise at the moment would be weighted dips, (heard some mixed comments on the Force USA Power Rack dip handles).
Any Interests: Weight training, bike riding, guitars, AFL

Hi everyone,

I'm Joe, 28 yo and just started working out about two months ago.
A little while ago, I decided to see what I could achieve from training myself to run. I went from being unable to jog for 1km (I am naturally more talented at anaerobic stuff, than aerobic) to being able to do 10km in just over 50 minutes (target was under 50).

Now I want to see if I can make a difference to my upper body (specifically my biceps and maybe pecs) that a casual observer would notice. I'm not sure how long it's going to take, but that's pretty much what this is - I'm challenging myself.

To make it harder I have a very full family/work life that means I basically get less than an hour total available to me on any given day. I use dumbells during my lunch break and just installed some straps in a fire escape so I can do chin ups, etc.

Have been reading the forum for a while and really appreciate the knowledge you guys can share.

Have a good one.

Hi everyone - Long time lurker, finally joined up. Been training on and off for a few years, recovering from a broken collarbone at the moment (Dont recommend it!) and itching to get back into training.

Cheers!

I'm Shaun
aged 41
i live in Melbourne and have very little training experience.
I'm hoping to learn train effectively, but more importantly to eat correctly to gain muscle but lose body fat.
I have heaps of interests such as Golf, cars, cycling and a heap of other things.
Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and changing my body shape a little.
Cheers.

Hey Guys,

How do i update profile pic, haha!

I am clicking customise profile and it doesnt seam to show a update picture button..

Soz

I'mmmm BAAAAAACK! Hello everyone! After a long time I am back.... So here's what I've been doing.. changed jobs, got injured, got fat... but now I'm back, joined a new gym, got engaged and need to get my shit together!

Hope you are all well and can't wait to get it back together for some shreds and gains!

I'mmmm BAAAAAACK! Hello everyone! After a long time I am back.... So here's what I've been doing.. changed jobs, got injured, got fat... but now I'm back, joined a new gym, got engaged and need to get my shit together!

Hope you are all well and can't wait to get it back together for some shreds and gains!
Hey man, long time no see.
Welcome back. :D

Hi all

My name is Ezra, and it been 20 yrs since my last session....

Not really, but not far off. I've done very little in the way of looking after myself since I stopped playing footy (afl, the proper footy)

My son is getting pretty serious about sport now, and I haven't been fit enough to help,him train, so, I'm going to,fix that

I started running again, and have now got back into the gym

Very much a noob on the gym side of things, and will be trawling around here for info on nutrition and techniques

40 yrs old, live in brissie. Like my guitars, fly fishing, and am a little addicted to online PC gaming

Look forward to learning from you guys

Ezra