• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Who came up with the brilliant idea of having this event in Melbourne?
Bloody hell its cold!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
hi scott i agree for a number of years i have put forward the idea of having 1 nats in bali ,think about it a aus guy runs a gym over there ,we go say on friday comp all weekend ;then party for the next 5 days,some of us would take our family etc there would be enough of us to get great deals on flights and accomerdation and we would be in the sun ,great idea?

You injured Nick?

Yeah back is only about 50% and almost any pressing gives me bad shoulder pain. Plus I havnt eaten or trained properly since early July, so i'm in sh!t conditon.

You big sissy Nick! Docs said i wouldnt be good a year....that was 4 mths ago! :D

Thanks for the hookup with Brett, Markos!

I'll be back in no time G. Already benching reverse after only 2 weeks.

I think I'll be joining Bodyworlds in September too so I might have to join you fellas during the week.

No dramas Gawain.

Nick benched REVERSE grip tonight, no impact on his shoulder, in fact, no impact on his strength, he did VERY well.

This obviously hits the triceps very hard, I think he did 115kg x 5 and then went heavier, first time he's tried it.

I managed 115x5, 120x3, 125x2 and missed 130. Strength is not an issue but it just feels very odd and 130 just kept coming out of the groove.

Thats great man!

I look forward to training with ya soon mate! I mean honestly i waaaaaaaaaaaay easier to look at than Markos :D Greg on the other haaannnddddd....not so much ;)

Will be good G!

Bulged disc at L5/S1 this time which was one below my last injury.

The shoulder is rotator cuff inflamation. Just wear and tear.

Blake just got back from checking his weight. Only needs to drop 1kg to make the 67.5 class.
He also ran into Matt Middleton, he is at 86kg and wants to be well under 75kg. Thats a massive effort! Cant wait to see what he weighs in at.

I'm down to 80.3.
I'm cramping hard though. I've had a bite of a banana and 100ml Gatorade, put the cramp is still hecktic.
Should I eat a little, or drink a little?
Pain came after sauna, so I'm thinking drink a little.
Posted via Mobile Device

Man i said i was coming down for this, what a flake i am. worse then a woman

Anyway have a goodweek end and best of luck, im getting back from work 10pm sunday night and i expect youtube videos :cool: