• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why Policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth are you talking about? I'm drug free. Are you saying I cannot say that? You understand logic right? If it is POSSIBLE for someone to be drug free then you CAN logically say someone IS drug free. Are you saying its impossible to be drug free??? Are you drunk?

I didn't say that at all.

You all might be an ONI fan coz he shit stirs. But with me- since this relates to something that relates to me directly I see this as someone who thinks they know shit who can't admit he frequently talks absolute rubbish. It might seem amusing to you. To me it's both sad and annoying.
Sorry Spritcha. I have alot of respect for your achievements and your input here.

Oni is a an AusBB legend who should be revered
lets not get carried away now!

What on earth are you talking about? I'm drug free. Are you saying I cannot say that? You understand logic right? If it is POSSIBLE for someone to be drug free then you CAN logically say someone IS drug free. Are you saying its impossible to be drug free??? Are you drunk?

He's getting to ya Stephen, watch it. Now that he's admitted that he uses banned PED, we had better both step aside and be eclipsed by his performance. Your total is in peril.......

Yeah, the DMAA I take is going to be responsible for me breaking every all time record
People are getting overly rustled over this. I've not accused anyone of anything. I said there is no way you can be sure if someone is using a drug or not unless they have failed a test or you are that people

You can't assume they are clean, you can't assume they are using. I don't even know why people care so much

Fluffy, i know you would not always view my commnets as serious.

Having said that, i admit I enjoy reading Oni.

I am sorry if others are annoyed by Oni. I am not.

Oni's point is fair enough.

Last edited:
I never suggested he should be banned. I'd prefer him to think about the way he comes across. Hopefully he might see he isn't be clever- it's just annoying.
Of course the flip side is that this kind of trolling does occasionally change the way people use forums. A few years ago I had an online conversation with Vinny Dizenzo about forums. He said they were the best and the worst thing to happen to powerlifting. Great because it brings people together and allows for the dissemination of ideas and info; the worst because it allows clowns to insult people and you end up with a bunch of trolls and followers once the serious people realize the negatives outweigh the positives. I'm guilty myself of just going offline when I getting annoyed. I'm not suggesting I offer much positive, but precisely that kind of rubbish is what keeps me off forums. I know lots of dudes way cooler and smarter than me that stay off. Not worth it.

Yeah, the DMAA I take is going to be responsible for me breaking every all time record
People are getting overly rustled over this. I've not accused anyone of anything. I said there is no way you can be sure if someone is using a drug or not unless they have failed a test or you are that people

You can't assume they are clean, you can't assume they are using. I don't even know why people care so much

I get rustled because when people start saying- for arguments sake or whatever, PA guys cheat or use or whatever- it invariably reflects badly on the likes of me. Does it impact on my life? Sometimes it actually does. People read that crap and then say they read I'm cheating- they join the dots. Next thing you know this info filters through and it's Asada or the police asking why people say this. Yes- this does happen.
It might be intellectual wankery- but you are casting shadows on real people.

I get rustled because when people start saying- for arguments sake or whatever, PA guys cheat or use or whatever- it invariably reflects badly on the likes of me. Does it impact on my life? Sometimes it actually does. People read that crap and then say they read I'm cheating- they join the dots. Next thing you know this info filters through and it's Asada or the police asking why people say this. Yes- this does happen.
It might be intellectual wankery- but you are casting shadows on real people.

Can you say with all certainty Spritcha that PA is drug free, is that what you're saying?

I get rustled because when people start saying- for arguments sake or whatever, PA guys cheat or use or whatever- it invariably reflects badly on the likes of me. Does it impact on my life? Sometimes it actually does. It might be intellectual wankery- but you are casting shadows on real people.

How have I? I've never accused anyone
I've said that I know people in PA that use drugs and that it's impossible to assume either way. I've made it clear from the word go that the entire argument is ridiculously irrelevant to the point of hilarity and point this out with ludicrous statements yet people still managed to get annoyed by what I am saying

How is this even possible? It baffles me

No, you never said it.

As for smart people staying off sites because of standard, they will always have to make that choice.

I write for a public policy site that is open to perhaps more abuse than most similar sites in Aust.

At first i felt a bit sick at comments, but now hard as a rock within a belief that everyone has the right to offer an opinion as long as not too offensive.

Oni is a relatively good guy, albeit he needs to choose his words better at times when making a point.

I take that back, I did accuse VonFram of using steroids because I wanted to see if he would actually sue me
I got banned for 24 hours :(

I'm guessing Kaz has got an itchy finger right now, watch it Poni.

I don't even know why people care so much

I guess it's because not everyone wants to be labelled as a boofhead. Some people are proud of using AAS and defiant about it. Most clean folk have a life and can do with out the stereotyping.

Listening to news radio today, which I generally do when training and when buckled into my automobile, it seems that some countries are now referring to Australia as "the modern day east Berlin", following the explosive revelations by the ACC and ASADA.

I care about that, and fuck all you overpaid pip sqeaks in organised sport for bringing the image of our nation into disrepute.

Can you say with all certainty Spritcha that PA is drug free, is that what you're saying?

No I never said PA is drug free. I said the guys I know personally are drug free. That's all I have been saying- and saying while you can't know for sure what everyone is up to, speculation isn't that helpful. If people know people are up to monkey business that's different.

All those pages of debate over two statements from two parties that were not even said
Never change AusBB, never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.