• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why Policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take that back, I did accuse VonFram of using steroids because I wanted to see if he would actually sue me
I got banned for 24 hours :(

If you publicly named me and made that accusation, you would want to have a pretty sizable war chest.

All those pages of debate over two statements from two parties that were not even said
Never change AusBB, never change.

You win oni. I'll tap out.
I'm off this forum and people can enjoy your comedy. I guess you know that you're 99% horseshit- and that's what you offer along with some laughs.
I'm personally not impressed. I prefer to convey my disappointment to people in person- but chances are we will not meet.
Enjoy.

I'm off this forum and people can enjoy your comedy. I guess you know that you're 99% horseshit- and that's what you offer along with some laughs.
I'm personally not impressed. I prefer to convey my disappointment to people in person- but chances are we will not meet.
Enjoy.

I didn't even disagree with what you said
My entire argument was that it was completely silly
If you disagree that it's silly then cya later I guess

You seem to think that I am trolling you or disagreeing when I have not said anything contrary to what you have written

I'm not suggesting I offer much positive, but precisely that kind of rubbish is what keeps me off forums. I know lots of dudes way cooler and smarter than me that stay off. Not worth it.

You offer a hell of a lot of positive... Introduced some of us to RTS and Sheiko, and ideas we were unfamiliar with...

There are forums where people will be banned for a response which isn't punctuated correctly, or isn't tasteful. A reply which isn't thought out or is obviously intended to troll = an instant ban. Fortunately and unfortunately this isn't one of them...

The thoughts and statements of people about PA in this thread is (somewhat) surprising to me, in a very good way. I had no idea the testing was that involved. So I learnt something, even if it was brought about by trolling...

Just stay out the stupid threads if you don't like them
>demonstrate how stupid the thread is
>people continue to debate the points I am making to me despite me saying how stupid it is
>offer counter debates to both parties to demonstrate how stupid it is
>people get pissy and quit the internets

Whatever, I'm out

Jesus Christ.
Do people actually care if someone accuses you of steroids. If you are not using take it as a bloody compliment and get on with life. If you are in tested competition, have a laugh and keep getting clean tests. Saying you are going to sue someone is fucking ridiculous.

Now if someone remarks about my physique or my strength and then goes on record with an allegation that I am a steroid user, then woe be tied to them. I will mobilise the nastiest mother fucker of a solicitor who I know, size up the accuser and then seek to take what ever worldly possessions they might own, plus public retractions in every mainstream paper in the country. I am not a criminal and I do not use that shit.

Enjoy.

Very few people are amused by this guy. There is an ignore function somewhere in this user interface. Recommend you use it.

If you abandon this forum completely it will be a shame, contributions on strength training discussions from informed and experienced people are rare here.

Last edited:
Jesus, first day on for a while and now this.

I hope SP stays, as already mentioned.

But, i cant see what Oni says is that bad. No one is forced to debate him. Just tell him he may be a moron at times and move on.

Oni corrected himself to declare he was not accusing, and also indicated he knew PA lifters cheating.

Truth or lies, who cares.

Oni can be sued if he pushes it too far, but that is his choice.

Like I said- it's not just an intellectual debate- if you say you'd be silly if you thought PA guys are not on drugs etc- you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how that casts a shadow over lifters- particularly the top guys. If you know something then fine- be specific- but if you are just talking hypotheticals understand it reflects on people. I can and do often ignore this but it has concrete implications for people like me. Like what- more random drug tests, visits at 6am, questioning- even questioning by police. So yes it pisses me off. Do I get targeted? Yes? Why- I have been told one reason is so called intelligence gathered from forums. So- this is why I say ask yourself whether you have any good reason to suggest that PA guys might be on drugs. I'm not- but this shit makes my life more difficult. So ignore- I guess that's the option I must take here.

Like I said- it's not just an intellectual debate- if you say you'd be silly if you thought PA guys are not on drugs etc- you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how that casts a shadow over lifters- particularly the top guys. If you know something then fine- be specific- but if you are just talking hypotheticals understand it reflects on people. I can and do often ignore this but it has concrete implications for people like me. Like what- more random drug tests, visits at 6am, questioning- even questioning by police. So yes it pisses me off. Do I get targeted? Yes? Why- I have been told one reason is so called intelligence gathered from forums. So- this is why I say ask yourself whether you have any good reason to suggest that PA guys might be on drugs. I'm not- but this shit makes my life more difficult. So ignore- I guess that's the option I must take here.

I'm coming back into the chat just to post that this is exactly why I do not compete in a drug tested federation

So ignore- I guess that's the option I must take here.

Got to say after working through these last few pages I am interested in joining the PA when I get my lifts up. Good on you guys for not taking shit tonight from the stirrers.

That is fair enough. It sure would be a fucking pain with such an extent of drug testing being as good as you are.

My opinion is that you are one of the greatest Aust powerlifters of all time to win an IPF raw world medal in this day and age where it is still clear that not all nations adhere to the same rules and testing standards.

You are also testimony to what can be achieved without drugs. You deserve much greater media interest.

1. Unless you are with a person every minute of every day you do not know for a fact that they are drug free (even if they are your friend)
2. Anyone who even thinks about suing someone because they accused you of being on the gear is an absolute tool
3. Having an elitist attitude because you are natural is pretty stupid

That is all :)

1. Unless you are with a person every minute of every day you do not know for a fact that they are drug free (even if they are your friend)
2. Anyone who even thinks about suing someone because they accused you of being on the gear is an absolute tool
3. Having an elitist attitude because you are natural is pretty stupid

That is all :)

Very well said.

I'm getting sick of some posts consistently carrying on about how awesome they are coz they train natural.

When speculation affects people directly and it's done on no basis it's pretty low.

I actually don't mind people stating their lifts and stating they're natural... Take pride in your achievements. There certainly is a big difference between (say) a double bodyweight bench done with and without 'assistance'. It's not necessarily throwing shit on those that choose the other path, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.