• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What annoys you most about the fitness industry?

I'm not against direct training abs but if you want to see your abs low body fat is what is needed.

Also heavy squats and deads give a decent amount of indirect ab work.

Plenty of skinny blokes have abs without any training at all. Like I said if you can't see you abs you are probably just too fat.

Not all skinny blokes have them...It's genetics too my bf% is pretty low ATM there there but they need direct work. I belive all the inderdct work hence deadlifting and squats have thickened my torso. If I was to get to 6-7 % then they would be clear as day with not much direct training. but I aiming to have them visible at 10%-12% which is very possible. A good point of low bodyfat is tricep fat and chest they are high fat storage spots.

Not all skinny blokes have them...It's genetics too my bf% is pretty low ATM there there but they need direct work. I belive all the inderdct work hence deadlifting and squats have thickened my torso. If I was to get to 6-7 % then they would be clear as day with not much direct training. but I aiming to have them visible at 10%-12% which is very possible. A good point of low bodyfat is tricep fat and chest they are high fat storage spots.

Thickened your torso. Lol. Yeah right. How much are you squatting and deadlifting.

Your just need to lose more fat , people always underestimate body fat levels.

Trust me dude if you want fucking sick abs at a healthy body fat percentage then they need direct work as well as indirect work. U tell me a pro bodybuilder who does not do some form of crunches??

Trust me dude if you want fucking sick abs at a healthy body fat percentage then they need direct work as well as indirect work. U tell me a pro bodybuilder who does not do some form of crunches??

Lol. The pro bodybuilder argument. How many of us of on or even remotely close to pro level.

Did you see where i said I am not against direct Ab work but If you want to see abs its low bodyfat that you need.

If you are squatting and deadlifting over 300 maybe then worry about them thickening your torso.

Lol. The pro bodybuilder argument. How many of us of on or even remotely close to pro level.

Did you see where i said I am not against direct Ab work but If you want to see abs its low bodyfat that you need.

If you are squatting and deadlifting over 300 maybe then worry about them thickening your torso.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36arGkzr8Lw&sns=em

Its not just bodyfat