• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What annoys you most about the fitness industry?

I hit the bags and am handy on a speed ball, floor to ceiling and with the skipping rope. If i wanted to I could easily go pro in one of the 37 boxing federations that exist :D

Some of us do from our physics and electronics studies :), We're just not authorised here to even run our own network cables :(

I hear you loud and clear. If you ever want to hear someone get on their high horse, just start me off on competency based training and the whole "communication cabler" industry that hes developed because of the inter-web!

I hear you loud and clear. If you ever want to hear someone get on their high horse, just start me off on competency based training and the whole "communication cabler" industry that hes developed because of the inter-web!

Can always tell if a non-"cabler" has done the install - it'll be really neat , well done , cables having the correct bend radius and be labelled.

Instead of looking likes its just been thrown in there.

Wearing a tapout T-Shirt doesn't make you an authentic MMA fighter?

Ill admit 90% of people wearing fight gear do not train and are douchebags but theres nothing wrong with wearing something that is a fight brand if you dont fight. l wear Billabong and im not a surfer, does that mean l cant wear it?

I can spar with a personal trainer so that makes me a legit boxer.

How did you go going to America and doing a professional fight? Word on the street is you won by knockout in the 1st round. lm not going to ask for a video as im sure it was too deadly to film.

Ill admit 90% of people wearing fight gear do not train and are douchebags but theres nothing wrong with wearing something that is a fight brand if you dont fight. l wear Billabong and im not a surfer, does that mean l cant wear it?

Because 90% of the time someone wearing a tapout singlet is going to be a gigantic bogan douchebag.

How did you go going to America and doing a professional fight? Word on the street is you won by knockout in the 1st round. lm not going to ask for a video as im sure it was too deadly to film.
Haven't been yet....gives me heaps of time to concoct an unbelievable (literally) story.

Myth that your abs will appear as soon as your bodyfat gets low enough...bull shit you need to train those pricks!! Lol

More than likely people that don't see their abs are just at a higher bodyfat than what they think they are.

I didn't do any direct ab training and I had very little ab definition.

trained abs for a good 8 months or so, more definition with higher bodyfat.

but that's just me.

I'm not against direct training abs but if you want to see your abs low body fat is what is needed.

Also heavy squats and deads give a decent amount of indirect ab work.

Plenty of skinny blokes have abs without any training at all. Like I said if you can't see you abs you are probably just too fat.