• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i got caught doing a LAT spread at the gym yesterday by one of the personal instructors. She smiled at me :D

Dont usually do it but just did a nice st of bent over rows and didnt even know i was doing it.. mind you it was in the corner of the gym away from everybody..

But Mr 300lb Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift was there. In shorts. And a t-shirt. And bending in front of me *swoon*. I may have broken my rule of never perving.

YOU WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME!!! :rolleyes:

us men cant good workouts without these rampaging hormonal women staring at us and trynig to pick us up.. sheesh.. :eek: :p

us men cant good workouts without these rampaging hormonal women staring at us and trynig to pick us up.. sheesh.. :eek: :p

lol
Ive noticed there is a ~3 month turnover of the front desk girls, either its a shit job or/and they have usually picked up their muscle hero by then, get bored and decide to piss off

I'm not hormonal until next week. I'm blaming the full moon for my rampaging urges :D.

You should have seen his calves. His calves. Oh. My. Goodness. I have dreadful eye sight yet saw his perfect, perfect calves.

Lat spreader :p.

I dno about your gym but my ones are fugly moles...

we have 35 odd PA's in this company and 1/2 of em wear like skirts abover the knees. The blonde one wears F-me boots during summer and poses at the front of the building when she smokes with C cups hanging out.

I speak to her on occasion .. not a thing going on upstairs in terms of conversation but meh.. /fap fap fap

I dno about your gym but my ones are fugly moles...

wait u mentioned gym LOL

yeah half the ones at mine are fugly and fat .. then again they are here to look better.. so its expected..

Mind u it does help being one of the few guys at the gym who is more aesetically pleasing.

Scenario
-hot blonde chick walks past bunch of guys at the gym on her way to the womens change room
-She doesnt stare at all the others
- Then does a sidewayz stare at you
- WIN!!

its an ego thing i guess .. LOL

I thought i was arrogant, you are on a whole nother level of arrogance.

WOW

i admit.. Arrogance has kept me in this sport over 15 years (arrogance in terms of doing better with each lift and be better than the next guy) .. To each his own. :cool:

Last edited:
we have 35 odd PA's in this company and 1/2 of em wear like skirts abover the knees. The blonde one wears F-me boots during summer and poses at the front of the building when she smokes with C cups hanging out.

Dunno how the average male works in that sort of environment, id be too busy pumping them all to do any work :cool:

This overweight lady who puts in zero effort all the time, the other day I was doing cable seated rows, she walks up on the other side of the machine and starts doing tricep pushdowns with her ass planted on my HEAD :( b1tch!!!

Anyways, today I rolled up to the snack bar to get a bottle of water, and see the same fat woman chowing down on 2 chocolate cakes... then 20 mins later shes doing more 1kg bicep curls... :( I was so angry lol.

wow who raised this thread!! :D

So i saw this asian dude 50kgs wet (scrawny).. nike head band/nike black singlet/shorts

He puts on a weight chain belt and then proceeds to do half rep dips with 2.5kgs hanging off him and starts to grunt like he was giving birth.

Then quickly drops the weight and stands in front of mirror and does a side triceps pose.

Part of the reason i go to the gym.. its the crazies u see that give u laugh on the inside.

same asian guy again decides to do upside down ab crunches on the chin-up bar while i was waiting to do my squats.

I was like this guys been watching too many bruce lee movies or something.

Person does half rep bench on the smith machine... then proceeds to do leg extensions.

Or the big guy who uses a bitch pad doing half rep 60kg smith machine squats.

Or the numerous people who run/bike/row in gyms. Why not ****ing run outside? We live in Australia with amazing weather, parks, lakes (gym near the lake) the **** you run on a monotonous gym for?

a gay guy (well looks it anyway) frequents my gym, all he ever does it lay on the ground and hip thrust, no idea what thats meant to do but anyway whenever he comes, he NEVER wears jocks and you can always see his dick hang out the side, it's quite disgusting to say the least.