• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
a gay guy (well looks it anyway) frequents my gym, all he ever does it lay on the ground and hip thrust, no idea what thats meant to do but anyway whenever he comes, he NEVER wears jocks and you can always see his dick hang out the side, it's quite disgusting to say the least.

sorry i ran out of fresh undies that day...

Saw a 16yr old kid repping out 660kg's on a 45degree leg press quite easily at my local gym a few years ago, when I spoke to him and asked him how much he could squat he told me to my amazement...."not even the bar!"

Naw that was ME! hehe
and 110% truth the good.... and the bad :S

180kg raw bench at 90kg
180kg raw bench at 110kg
Both just missed 190.

270kg shirted bench

Strong bastards :D
Posted via Mobile Device

its nearly summer and all the (i dont train till summer) are back in force at the gym.. im wondering how many weirdo's i see this summer :D

2 skinny guys around my age.
come to gym to do smith machine bench press 20kg each side. doing 6 reps and then partner's go. and then head to bb curl about 15kg, do a lil ab work and head off. and talk a sh!t load.
its sooo annoying.

im busting my ass on squats and military press. and it appears im getting judged by these d-bags.

ridiculous.

/rant

im busting my ass on squats and military press. and it appears im getting judged by these d-bags.

Ignore the f*ckwits, your gonna get bigger they're gonna get smaller. Soon enough they'll be looking at you with envy. Simple as that.

asked a guy to spot me on bench (110kg). Semi-Solid looking guy ive seen around the gym .. the expression on his face was priceless (like wtf i hope i dont drop the weight on this guy look) :D

I advised him i could do the liftoff and he was like.. whats a liftoff?
Then i told him i was doing 6 with failure at 4-5 reps.. He was like whats failure?

At that point i got a wee bit scared :eek:

Turns out he was fine.. just didn't know the terminology.. :)

The other day some newbie came in to the gym went straight to bicep curls, grabbed a weight way heavier than what I would be able to do, did three reps using his body to thrust up the weights, started foaming at the mouth and then left to use ab crunch machine....hahaha

The other day some newbie came in to the gym went straight to bicep curls, grabbed a weight way heavier than what I would be able to do, did three reps using his body to thrust up the weights, started foaming at the mouth and then left to use ab crunch machine....hahaha

Might of been on his way to a date

or maybe not, he prolly would of done 50 sets of preacher curls if he was

I saw this dude walk into the end of a barbell yesterday. What an idiot

Attachments

• Image165.jpg
    Image165.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 196
I thought most of you guys worked out at home?

not myself.. I like going to the gym as

1. Get to use my 1 hour lunch at work to train. Sometimes for 2 hours at the companys expense :D
2. Perving at chicks
3. Run away after doing squats and deadlifts then getting somebody else to put the weights away ;)