• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
not myself.. I like going to the gym as

1. Get to use my 1 hour lunch at work to train. Sometimes for 2 hours at the companys expense :D
2. Perving at chicks
3. Run away after doing squats and deadlifts then getting somebody else to put the weights away ;)

Sounds like a nice routine you have there!

guys im sorry to say but im reporting this thread for not being "hardcore" or "related" to bodybuilding as some here at ausbb believe it is attracting the wrong crowd

Mods can u please close this thread ok thanks.

Back on topic!

For some reason tonight, between each set of DB Bench Press someone would come up and sit on the bench i was using. The first time i was like, no worries. It happened another 5 times with 5 different people. I didnt know if they were just trying to fk with me or what lol.

Oh and i saw a very weird super set tonight as well.

Sitting Skull Crushers with a DB
Standing Skull Crushers with an ezy bar
Lying Skull Crushers with an ezy bar
Close Grip bench with the same weight as they just used for lying skull crushers

These guys didnt have big arms.

Some jerk farted tonight whilst heavy deadlifting tonight, damn it smelt putrid...oh wait that was me again.

hahahahahahahaha

Sitting Skull Crushers with a DB
Standing Skull Crushers with an ezy bar
Lying Skull Crushers with an ezy bar
Close Grip bench with the same weight as they just used for lying skull crusher

Gotta hit my tri's from all angles to look like Arnie. You wouldn't understand look at your small arms Jim.

notsofatbastard.jpg

Attachments

• notsofatbastard.jpg
    notsofatbastard.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 48
lol at what it would of been like to unsuspectingly walk through your cloud of ass rank!

Well had my missus quite easily benching and squatting my olympic bar tonight, she said she wouldnt be able to do it but she did. Thats the first step, she will be lifting more than me in no time!

that's heaps good eaglebay!

my future girlfriend will have to pass the following criteria before i ask her out:

• willing to try new things (read: willing to weight train)
  • enjoys sports (read: plays basketball)
  • the usual 'girlfriend' stuff, easy on the eyes, nice to talk to, etc etc.
hmm so what i saw today at the gym, we just got some olympic rings hanging from the beams of the gym, i saw a tank doing 5 muscleups. i failed miserably, couldn't get to the 'dip' position.