• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Training partner could have had a serious injury last night. During bench press the dog comes into the garage and jumps up onto his lap. I wasn't spotting at the time because it was just a warmup weight. So it was hilarious, but could have been a disaster.

could have been worse, the dog could have come up and just licked his balls.....

Gonna go for a walk/run/jog tonight for about 5 kays or so. Will be good to see who else is doing it. last time i went was before summer started (got way too hot to go out there) i saw this elderly lady with a wheelie walker walking her dog... except she had the dog sitting on the wheelie walker while she walked :)

Edit: Yep, lots of hotties out in the sun this arvo, was great

Last edited:
Spotted a dude sporting one of those workers back brace type things in the gym today, only he wasn't training his back. Was doing curls off the low pulley that looked more like a calf raise by how much he was moving around to cheat. Quickly followed those up with tricep push downs but looked more like a hip thrust

I see heaps of kunce with signature shit, like one dude with big ass headphones that should have flashing warning lights on the sides. Another with massive 80s high cut runners, thick sides 1/2 way to the knee and a massive younger that flops forward that almost curves under the toes. They look like they are gonna fall of every step. This other dude is always in long trakkies, singlet and thick beanie, could never work out whether he's hot or cold, maybe both, or maybe he's got a bald nut, dunno. And of course there is Rocky Balboa, beanie, hood on and grey from head to toe with the towel on the outside of his hoodie wrapped around his neck to complete the authentic look.
And there is me, Adidas tshirt, Adidas shorts and Adidas runners, plane joe, no fucken signature shit at all. :(
I've gotta get me a signature look, cos I just blend in with the background.
Maybe a pimp look, wotdooyasrekon?

You'll be known as Mr Adidas with 4"s of fury grunta. Got to ditch that man. Start rockin some shades. Bitches love dudes that lift in Oakley Frogskins.... At 9 o'clock at night!

I saw some fashion slave all decked out in his brand spanking new Adidas gear, kept giving the stink eye to anyone not wearing any Adidas gear. I was going to ask him to spot for me but he seemed busy running his fingers under his Adidas logo like a game show model. :cool:

I have been training at a new gym - and whenever I go in there is prob a max of 5 people - including myself - or I have 24/7 access to the Rugby Club gym - got so over the zyzz dickheads, wannabe's.....can not stand them...

I love the dudes these days that are now wearing the bodybuilding "boots" with t-back zyzz singlets and trackies or short shorts - fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

I dont fucking get the gym gear of some kunce. What is the point? Those zyzz singlets are fucken great, if you wish to look like an epic fucking douche.

I just wear whatever T I have on that day lol and a pair of shorts that wont grab when I squat. My shoes are my squat shoes, if not squatting, then it's just flat soled shoes.

Tim.

I just wear basketball shorts and a jumper normally with some old ass shoes with holes in them haha

And hows the hair cuts on these zyzz looking kunce?
looks like they spend a good 1/2 hour giving it their best with a whippersnipper and leaf blower to make it so ridicoulus.

Saw this asian chick in the gym, she is a regular. She was on the leg extension machine doing reps with a movement range of 4" lol Poor girl, i nearly went over and talked to her about it :(

And hows the hair cuts on these zyzz looking kunce?
looks like they spend a good 1/2 hour giving it their best with a whippersnipper and leaf blower to make it so ridicoulus.

If I encounter people like that in my field, I almost always instantly discredit them. Lol. I shoulnt, but I do. And a very high percentage of them never disprove my opinion.

Tim.

Shitty old singah singlet, trackies or basketball shorts depending on the weather. Sometimes long sleeve or hoodie if it is ball freezing conditions. Never understand the whole fashion thing in the gym

Don't forget the guys who wear baseball caps, especially when there's no sun and then they have them tilted to the side to make them even more redundant.

Last edited:
one kunce in my gym wears his sideways with a bandena underneath, this aint no mexico, essay!!

Saw some guy with chicken legs and sideways cap today... i was laughing :) kunces are everywhere!

Also saw a couple of hotties with semi transparent yoga pants. I was happy.

But at coffee this morning i was watching another hottie across the street strip off her top to her sports bra and put a top on, then pull her training shorts off (nice g string) and put a skirt on. On the pavement.

Again, i was happy and reaffirmed my belief that moving to mackay was the right choice.