• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I swear I am the only PT at my gym that doesn't train in the most fluoro gear possible. I have my regular blue short shorts (that don't grab), whatever random singlet (or a heap of t-shirts to choose from if squatting) and black flat soled shoes. Pretty simple haha.

I saw 2 girls squatting below depth at the same time! Farkin' crazy. There was another fella 1/4 squatting next to them though. He probably should have taken advice from them and lowered the weight a bit :p

Saw some guy with chicken legs and sideways cap today... i was laughing :) kunces are everywhere!

Also saw a couple of hotties with semi transparent yoga pants. I was happy.

But at coffee this morning i was watching another hottie across the street strip off her top to her sports bra and put a top on, then pull her training shorts off (nice g string) and put a skirt on. On the pavement.

Again, i was happy and reaffirmed my belief that moving to mackay was the right choice.

Got turned on just reading that

I saw alot of hotties at World Gym today.

Don't train there often, but it's a great natural test-booster going there for the perve.

The same guy working biceps day in and day out, with a weight belt. I originally thought he just did arms/biceps on the same day I did them. The funny thing is he doesn't even do tricep work, so his arms look all anorexic and lop sided. Even then, his biceps aren't that big.

Last edited:
This fucking twat in the gym doing dead lifts from boxes which were like up to his waist. Looks like he is done an im waiting fir the wrack, go ask if hes done and he is.. So help him wrack all his weight and put the boxes back the other side of the gym..then just tuns and walks off without saying a word. Fucking rude ****

The same guy working biceps day in an day out, with a weight belt. I originally thought he just did arms/biceps on the same day I did them. The funny thing is he doesn't even do tricep work, so his arms look all anorexic and lop sided. Even then, his biceps aren't that big.

The curl brah :) Just like chest brah, but a lil more ridiculous..

This fucking twat in the gym doing dead lifts from boxes which were like up to his waist. Looks like he is done an im waiting fir the wrack, go ask if hes done and he is.. So help him wrack all his weight and put the boxes back the other side of the gym..then just tuns and walks off without saying a word. Fucking rude ****

He playing hard to get.. I'm sure if you asked to spot him next time he'll try and give you the D... :p

I'm was doing my squats with a flat bench placed 2m behind me which I use to sit down and recuperate between sets. After my second set I racked up and moved backwards to sit down but wtf? some sheila was sitting there on my bench doing shoulder presses with 6kg DB's. Ooky dooky I thought, so I went and did some shoulder dislocations with a broomstick instead, then back to my squats. Halfway during my set, I glanced up and saw she was holding an iphone up in front of her face, literally its like 2m right behind me. Wtf? I was so unnerved, I racked up and went to the opposite end of the gym to continue my training.

Training this morning at 4.30am doing warm ups etc in a dark carpark before hitting gym. Some dude dressed in black wearing a balaclava or hoody holding a nice shiny piece of pipe scoping me in between buildings. Probably not a good move on his behalf:

1. People probably realize I have a strong dislike of grubs and cowardice bullies.
2. I was amped up on Old Mesomorph this morning.
3. I sometimes train weaponry in that carpark. I have two weapons hidden there. As Tom Jones would say "I've got the lead and I know how to swing it."

Some of the perils of inner city training when its a full moon.