• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The gyms brand new set of Ivanko bumpers, with a sign above them "not to be dropped above knee height". I think I get the 'intent' with unnecessary dropping....but why waste a few thousand on them if they're not even allowed to be used for their purpose?

Lol wtf..better lower that snatch carefully

chicks should just skip the charade of wearing stripper clothing masquerading as compression shorts, gym wear, or yoga pants and just rock up in a bikini. then they dont have to get changed when they head to the beach/club/hair salon afterwards.

I saw a work collegue on the cable crossover, he had the rope attachment around his neck and would run against the resistance and would come flying back as the weight yanked him backwards and do it again....was incredible!!
I asked him what the F**K he was doing, and he said Cardio man!! I pointed to the rack i was at told him to go squat that 10 times. And then he said the famous words- "I don't want to get too big"

I saw a work collegue on the cable crossover, he had the rope attachment around his neck and would run against the resistance and would come flying back as the weight yanked him backwards and do it again....was incredible!!
I asked him what the F**K he was doing, and he said Cardio man!! I pointed to the rack i was at told him to go squat that 10 times. And then he said the famous words- "I don't want to get too big"

This obviously happened before midday and was a blatant attempt at making our D1cko look like a fool on the April Fools day, its the only explanation I can come up with.....

Basically empty gym, maybe ten people. Twice, fucking twice, someone came and set up their shit right where I was doing farmers walks.

Doing 60 second intervals, so no chance they didnt see what I was doing.

Laughing goat found that funny

LaughingGoat.jpg

there was only one person in my gym today , just me , i was like a kid in the candy store all this equipment to use and no fucker around , it was awesome

Saw a guy yesterday training wearing bricklayers gloves. Obviously didn't want to spend "big bucks" on his training gloves. Oh well each to their own I guess.

Jumped on the treadmill this morning, fortunately the three treadmills in front of mine were in use. I saw:
- Short (hot) chick with wide hips and a nice big butt, wearing tights
- Tall chick wearing all tights, less flared hips, just as nice butt
- Medium height hottie wearing a pink sleeveless top with the sleeve holes really deep and sporting a sports bra, and tights on the bottom, had the cutest ass.

Was a good start to the day :)

Training partner could have had a serious injury last night. During bench press the dog comes into the garage and jumps up onto his lap. I wasn't spotting at the time because it was just a warmup weight. So it was hilarious, but could have been a disaster.