• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
OK today just got serious.....

I was lifting doing deads hoping for a 190kg pb although not real confident as I hadn't done deads in 4 weeks.

Anyways, just as I was loading up 150 on the bar, this VERY tidy Asian chickie walks into the gym and starts talking to the crossfit guy and the walks passed me, starts wanting to chat, ooohh that looks impressive, how much you lifting blah blah blah, I was a little taken back as usually no one comes up and starts having a chat.

SO then she sets up about 2m in front of me back towards me and starts with her crossfit session, doing good mornings followed by SLDL followed a hammie stretch touching toes etc etc....

When she bent over all I could see through the thigh gap and loose fitting singlet shirt was reverse cleavage, I was in heaven...

Needless to say I was just too farkin distracted to hit that PB of 190 did have 2 attempts, lifted 180 for 2, but the 190 eluded me today.....

Saw some dudes ruining a bar.

Doing rack pulls with ~150 kg and dropping the bar from lockout to the pins on every rep.

Such is life training at fitness first.

At least they were using one of the shit bars.

So I haven't been to the gym on a Saturday morning for a fair while, thought I'd go briefly this morning to do forearms which I had missed yeterday, just a quick 20 minutes or so. WOW. Firstly I am disgusted that there are that many people there before 0800, shouldn't they be home in bed hung over or something? Secondly does every dickhead wait until Saturday to go to the gym? It was actually like a factory in full production mode whose only product is wankers, left right and phucking centre. I did my thing in 20 minutes and left there phucking aggravated. Kunce make me sick. Thanks for listening.

And another thing - phucking kunce who don't put shit back where they got it from, I don't give a phuck whether you're a member, PT or phucking gym owner should be given one warning and then asked to kindly phuck off and not return!

ye thats one thing I dont understand. My gym has db lying (spelling?) around everywhere even in different rooms of gym. takes 10seconds to put it back, no respect /=

So I haven't been to the gym on a Saturday morning for a fair while, thought I'd go briefly this morning to do forearms which I had missed yeterday, just a quick 20 minutes or so. WOW. Firstly I am disgusted that there are that many people there before 0800, shouldn't they be home in bed hung over or something? Secondly does every dickhead wait until Saturday to go to the gym? It was actually like a factory in full production mode whose only product is wankers, left right and phucking centre. I did my thing in 20 minutes and left there phucking aggravated. Kunce make me sick. Thanks for listening.

That's what's putting me off going this morning. Its always a packed house full of idiots

And another thing - phucking kunce who don't put shit back where they got it from, I don't give a phuck whether you're a member, PT or phucking gym owner should be given one warning and then asked to kindly phuck off and not return!

And PT's are always the worst. Act like they own the gym and do whatever they want... everytime I've seen them train thru their break or whatever they never use a towel either. Two signs plastered everywhere in the gym "Put your weights back" and "Use a towel" and no kunce gives a phuck

So I'm here... No shortage of lols

Got the usual 'create your own creche' set up where all the stretching/ab work etc usually goes on so that's off limits as there's 3 kids running amok in there while mummy walks on the treadmill... Seriously, couldn't have taken them around the fucking block?!

Got some zoolander wannabe kunce. Bright skin tight singlet, skins minus shorts and hair that looks like he's come straight in from stepping out last night.

And a hamster on the bike. Speed #1 going flat out but refusing to stand up so looks absolutely ridiculous

Not to mention I think I've got a fucking shadow... Some guy keeps setting up right next to me (like so close I have to move so I don't hit him), does one set of whatever I'm doing and then pisses off till I change exercises. WTF?!

Sounds like someone off here has sent a secret agent.

I rocked up at the gym this morning at 8:05am thinking it will be empty seeing the gym opens at 8am. Packed. There must have been a line before it opened.

WTF is it with kunce that invade personal space? There was this pretty fit bird doing lunges with her back foot on a bench, some stinky kunce comes up and plants a bench right next to her, lays down and starts grunting away with DB press, her face is right in his ball sack when she does her next rep.
Literally stopped mid rep, turned around and did them off the other side of the bench. The look of disgust on her face was priceless though

WTF is it with kunce that invade personal space? There was this pretty fit bird doing lunges with her back foot on a bench, some stinky kunce comes up and plants a bench right next to her, lays down and starts grunting away with DB press, her face is right in his ball sack when she does her next rep.
Literally stopped mid rep, turned around and did them off the other side of the bench. The look of disgust on her face was priceless though
Respect? Not to be seen too often these days, you might find it in the dictionary if it hasn't disappeared from there too.