• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
nah, he had vascularity so I'd say a little under 10%. Calves were not massive at all but not many people have veins popping out of them so it was something I noticed :p

Every kunce wearing powerlifting shoes, wtf, every kunce a powerlifter now? Or did the fashion bus miss my stop again?

powerlifting shoes are fukken expensive - I have seen a couple of phags wearing what look like wrestling shoes though.

Every kunce wearing powerlifting shoes, wtf, every kunce a powerlifter now? Or did the fashion bus miss my stop again?

I am hearing ya....I noticed this at my gym, seems the "crossfit" people are considering themselves powerlifters and getting the Inov8 lifting shoes or Adidas ones or whatever, I just squat and dead in my socks, hahaha

Oi! My Orions are pretty much wrestling shoes. Comfy as fuck and no spongey sole like runners have.
Only other option is to kick it old school with allstars

Oi! My Orions are pretty much wrestling shoes. Comfy as fuck and no spongey sole like runners have.
Only other option is to kick it old school with allstars

I've noticed a few people recently with Orions. Look pretty decent. Where's the best place to order them, online?

Pretty sure you can only get them online from Iron Tanks.
I got the V2's when they had a good sale, they're normally about 100-120 though. Couple of sizes of V1's left cheap cheap I think.

Also have a look at rydewear, similar style (wrestling shoe) around the same price as V2's

what a frigging hassle, having to put them special shoes on just to do squats and changing them out to chucks to to deads. Next minute, kunce be rolling in suit cases into the gym!

I wear Inov8's, and when I'm done squatting, I change to chucks for SLDL's...not a fuck given.
I also make lots of noise deadlifting, and spill lots of chalk....also no fuck's given

Kunce like that should train at home :p
I wear my Orion's for pretty much everything bar cardio...But I rarely back squat, they're fine for front squats