• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't usually roll boardies but mine are comfy enough and stretchy to wear at the gym with no dramas

Singlet worthiness is a subjective accreditation,
Some kunce don't see it as a ranking system and jump straight on, I see it like wearing a black belt on your first day of karate, just not accredited.
I think we should form some sort of governing body to accredit and and award singlet worthiness.

+1

I'm still working my way up to shorts from track pants.

I love rocking out in my cotton-on singlets and boardies on upper body days. Hit the beach straight after fully pumped, and fully sik bro!

I love rocking out in my cotton-on singlets and boardies on upper body days. Hit the beach straight after fully pumped, and fully sik bro!

Hopefully in the very near future, a committee will award your fully sick status, rather than just self proclamation. The current honor system, has just lead to total kaos.

If I see another kunce that weighs 70kg wearing a string singlet with a slogan like 'the biggest and the best' (yes I know it's a supp shop but I don't care!!), 'beast mode' or 'train insane' (yes I know!!) or something of that ilk, and walking around with ILS I'm gonna' walk up pinch their ass and say 'can I feed you a length princess'?

Ahahaha just read that at my gym and I lol'd hard. Kunce be wondering why I'm laffin

Not at the gym, but while doing my training at Clovelly Beach on tuesday, saw a modelling shoot, and the girl just changed tops right infront of me, no bra, tits out for the boys. It was a nice.

seemed like everyone in gym was on phone today, look at the mirrors and people just standing or sitting with phones. one guy was setting up a playlist on legg press or reading the news. dont usually care but I wanted to use the equipment.

Not at the gym, but while doing my training at Clovelly Beach on tuesday, saw a modelling shoot, and the girl just changed tops right infront of me, no bra, tits out for the boys. It was a nice.

my ex worked with models at fashion shows. She said they just walk around like that casually because they have to get changed so often. must be nice job lol.

Saw a guy on the leg press doing reps about 6 inches deep, and they weren't calf raise type movements either...... Didn't seem to have much weight on it, so maybe it was a rehab type thing.

alos a 17 year old kid with a decent build for 17 doing 20kg single arm concentration curls on the preacher. 3/4 body, 1/4 bicep. Was wearing a lifting belt too......

alos a 17 year old kid with a decent build for 17 doing 20kg single arm concentration curls on the preacher. 3/4 body, 1/4 bicep. Was wearing a lifting belt too......

Bet he had a

varsity_cut_off_hoodie_fkn_gym_wear_store__80235.1411005545.120.120.jpg
on too

It pisses me off that every newcomer thinks that board shorts and gym shorts are the same thing.
Sorry dickheads the beach is outside

sure they aren't mma shorts? They look very similar but have a big slit up the side. I wear these for squatting as they are impossible to blow out *touch wood*

sure they aren't mma shorts? They look very similar but have a big slit up the side. I wear these for squatting as they are impossible to blow out *touch wood*

The secret is get polyester shorts, like basketball shorts. Not cotton or cotton mix. Yes, it breaths better than poly but it also grips against the skin/hair on your legs and that will blow them out. I use the Metal lifting shorts and they slide real nice. Never had a problem since.