• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
saw a guy doing bb squat finishing each rep with a calf raise. I also saw him have at least 3 wobbles. Really wanted to see a tumble but no luck today.

No kunce.... Heaven!

e7fd0f442746e99c98b781dd3038567f.jpg

That's how my gym looks Monday morning. I'm sure Monday mornings are pretty dead at most gyms though.

Holy shit. One of the worst yet.

Fat kunce (good on him for being in there, but it is relevant that he was fat) pulling DBs off the rack and curling them

The tshirt he was wearing was in complete tatters the biggest hole was in the part that would have hung down over his arse. His shorts were also fucked, looked like the waistband was gone, so they were halfway down his arse.

So everyone else in the gym got about a foot of hairy brown arse crack right in the face.

I was speechless.

Holy shit. One of the worst yet.

Fat kunce (good on him for being in there, but it is relevant that he was fat) pulling DBs off the rack and curling them

The tshirt he was wearing was in complete tatters the biggest hole was in the part that would have hung down over his arse. His shorts were also fucked, looked like the waistband was gone, so they were halfway down his arse.

So everyone else in the gym got about a foot of hairy brown arse crack right in the face.

I was speechless.
Should have come said hi bro. Could have done with a spot

If I see another kunce that weighs 70kg wearing a string singlet with a slogan like 'the biggest and the best' (yes I know it's a supp shop but I don't care!!), 'beast mode' or 'train insane' (yes I know!!) or something of that ilk, and walking around with ILS I'm gonna' walk up pinch their ass and say 'can I feed you a length princess'?

If I see another kunce that weighs 70kg wearing a string singlet with a slogan like 'the biggest and the best' (yes I know it's a supp shop but I don't care!!), 'beast mode' or 'train insane' (yes I know!!) or something of that ilk, and walking around with ILS I'm gonna' walk up pinch their ass and say 'can I feed you a length princess'?

Cracks me up hard core... oh and nutrient warehouse heavyweight division shirts... and being lucky if they are 50 kg dripping wet

Guess I better put my stringer back on the rack then :(
Lol I know you've got a beast mode stringer whitey, you're exempt cos I doubt you walk around like you have Dorian's lats, weigh 120 kg and have a super size ego in the gym. You don't seem enough of a douche :D

I actually bought an iron tanks stringer a while ago but don't feel I fill it out enough to justify wearing it. Got to pump up before hitting the gym when I rock that bad boy lol

Lol I know you've got a beast mode stringer whitey, you're exempt cos I doubt you walk around like you have Dorian's lats, weigh 120 kg and have a super size ego in the gym. You don't seem enough of a douche :D

Singlet worthiness is a subjective accreditation, personally after 20+ years I still don't feel singlet worthy.
Some kunce don't see it as a ranking system and jump straight on, I see it like wearing a black belt on your first day of karate, just not accredited.
I think we should form some sort of governing body to accredit and and award singlet worthiness.

I am singlet king, but all mine are shitty Thailand ones such as Singah singlets. I love them all. Beer-mode. Come at me

Singlet worthiness is a subjective accreditation, personally after 20+ years I still don't feel singlet worthy.
Some kunce don't see it as a ranking system and jump straight on, I see it like wearing a black belt on your first day of karate, just not accredited.
I think we should form some sort of governing body to accredit and and award singlet worthiness.

Fuckin' precisely. Repped.

I actually bought an iron tanks stringer a while ago but don't feel I fill it out enough to justify wearing it. Got to pump up before hitting the gym when I rock that bad boy lol

I've got a couple of dudes at my gym that are quite strategic about this. They start their workout wearing trackies and hoodies, by the end of the workout they're in shorts and stringers. Saw one today. The onion approach.

It pisses me off that every newcomer thinks that board shorts and gym shorts are the same thing.
Sorry dickheads the beach is outside