• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yep

Saw a guy do what I do at the jungle gym on the cable x-over machine that has a chinup bar in the middle. Pullup and put legs through arms and over the top of bar and then do horizontal rows. This guy typically sticks to just about every machine you can use so this was a bit out of the ordinary. It's actually a good exercise but probably not the ideal location as that x-over is sort of a walk way as well.

If a guy dumps the DBs to the floor and no one is around to see it is he still a douche?

600full.jpg

Saw on facebook a chicken-legged joker posting up inspirational essays and videos of him working out and tagging everyone in his friends list in his videos. He did 520kg leg press and uploaded the video, he had his belt and knees strapped up, and his range of motion was pathetic, it was practically knee unlocks. Goes over my head why half the comments were 'POWERHOUSE!' 'Absolute tank that's insane!' and shit.

Attachments

• iloveyouzyzzbutfuckyouforthis.jpg
    iloveyouzyzzbutfuckyouforthis.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Last night I saw how relaxed my female clients are about PB's if I don't tell them that they're doing a PB. I also saw one of them rep out 13 OHP's with the empty barbell. Definitely time for her to add some weight. Later, Tim and Josh decided to stop lifting in one of the power racks, and instead lift it, and carry it across to the other side of the studio. Tim then went on to bench triples at 135kg.

Last night I saw how relaxed my female clients are about PB's if I don't tell them that they're doing a PB.

A good tip right there. Been real quiet in my gym lately, it's been colder than normal here in Mackay. Get to see some real good eye candy now and then though, some chicks just love their tights

Have missed the lols from not training for a while.
Guy in full long sleeve compression gear, short shorts and a super man tee.... Doing circuits between the bench and treadmill. Would leave the treadmill ticking over, go and bust out 7-8 reps then a 30 second walk, then rest for a couple of minutes. I was confused about what he was trying to achieve but then annoyed as I wanted the rack he was taking up with this nonsense. Couldn't he have just used dumbbells? Only had 20kg on the bar

This kunce in a one piece Lycra suit, like a sprinter or cyclist suit, short sleeves and short legs all black 2 sizes too small and a stop watch around his neck.
No idea whIch sport this suit is for or where this kunce escaped from, but a village somewhere is missing their idiot.

This kunt, puts these weird hooks on his ankles, and hangs upside down in the squat rack...
Cause curling in the rack isn't rebellion enough??