• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This kunt, puts these weird hooks on his ankles, and hangs upside down in the squat rack...
Cause curling in the rack isn't rebellion enough??

What does he actually do upside down?
Seen a guy do like a 'toes to bar' but only does one and just puts his feet over the bar to take some of the weight and stays there for about 30 seconds

Come on, who didn't want a set of gravity boots when they first came out. I actually almost got kicked out of a gym that I frequented for trying to replicate the hanging inverted lat spread that Franco did on Venice Beach - it was like 2330 in an empty gym, but the gym attendant did not think it was a sensible thing to attempt.

He just hangs there, like a bat, for a couple of minutes

I believe that is long an inversion board. (for back injuries)

I just hang on with the crook of my knees over the bar and do situps up side down.

Kunce in legging who clearly has not EVER trained legs doing wrist curls for 10 minutes.

Saw a DYEL mode guy curling an empty bar on one in one of the benches (like straddling the bench, curling the bb)

I believe that is long an inversion board. (for back injuries)

I just hang on with the crook of my knees over the bar and do situps up side down.

Kunce in legging who clearly has not EVER trained legs doing wrist curls for 10 minutes.

No sit ups though, just hanging.. He's work outs are odd, even down to the effort he goes to just to prop the tbar off the ground, swings the handle upside down, on the outside of weights, then sits all the weight on it, then does rows with the cable attachment, then puts it back onto the handle after the set.. Other than ruining equipment, what is the point of that?

Young cat doing 1 arm preacher curls...with a barbell. Kinda reminded me of old school strong men - he just needed to bust out into a 1 arm OH press (and have a curly stache)...

Was pretty busy this morning... Managed to score a treadmill to warm up on situated right behind this absolute babe, she had the perfect hips and ass.

Everyday you come in here bragging about these babes in your gym [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] ; Isn't it about time you started sharing with your fellow enthusiasts? :(

I heard some broscience that doing that 'apparently' is relief for your spine after doing squats or some shit. I've never tried it nor plan on it. And god, I never thought someone actually would try it in a gym haha.
Just do pullups or weighted dips mate, the same benefits could be had by doing that. You just get to miss out on the fun of hanging up there upside down like a gimp lol.

Was pretty busy this morning... Managed to score a treadmill to warm up on situated right behind this absolute babe, she had the perfect hips and ass.
Pics or it didn't happen!!!

I heard some broscience that doing that 'apparently' is relief for your spine after doing squats or some shit. I've never tried it nor plan on it. And god, I never thought someone actually would try it in a gym haha.

He doesnt squat

from what i can tell his split is
a cardio and hanging
b arms and shoulders

Maybe it's to get some blood out of his guns and in to his forearms. Don't want to get too big and become a biclops!

Saw a couple of brahs pumping up for a Sunday sesh. Shirts that were two sizes too small, jeans and dress shoes. Didn't bother changing, just came in and hammered the cables for about 20 minutes, smashing tri's and bi's then left. Suns out, guns out!

Had a trip to Melbourne. It's like a skinny powerlifter convention there.

Lol meant to go in off topic.

Last edited: