• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a bloke stand on the seat pad of the seated row/lat pull-down combo machine when it was in the low position. Before the PT pulled him up he grabbed the bar and was about to do standing lat pull downs.

Lol, I've seen a short chick do that. Stand on the seat to reach for the lat pulldown bar (but sensibly sitting down to do them). After which either the bars drag her flying up into the air (wheeeee!) or lets go, creating a symphony of clashing metal plates.

Usually on the ground, with a foot on the seat for balance/support. If he was standing on the seat for the whole movement it would be a bit odd, wouldn't imagine you'd get much movement?

HSG was back in full effect in the weekend at my gym..

Saw him complete a set of z-bar curls... don't think he knew I could see him as I was partially obscured by a machine.

He then dropped his bar and started to 'shadow box' to the techno shit music they play at all gyms these days... Was a hoot.

After which he then spun around and faced the mirror chest puffed out and shoulders widened checking his fizzik in the mirror... lol.

Ah, HSG... you so cray cray :D

Had one guy with several hats on today....

1) Came up to the equipment beside me, laid out his towel on it, set the weights, sat his drink down then turns to me and say "are you using this?"

2) Gets on said machine and starts huffing and puffing and carrying on after 2 reps (it was an incline sit up bench)

3) Takes 5 minute breaks between sets, checks phone, talks to people/chicks at random

i lol'd :)

Saw him complete a set of z-bar curls... don't think he knew I could see him as I was partially obscured by a machine.

He then dropped his bar and started to 'shadow box' to the techno shit music they play at all gyms these days... Was a hoot.

After which he then spun around and faced the mirror chest puffed out and shoulders widened checking his fizzik in the mirror... lol.

Was he wearing his hood on and a towel outside the hood around his neck, like Rocky?

Haha, I do that too. I'm used to training at my garage gym at home which has a heavy bag in it. I hit that between sets. At commercial gym I work at, it is just habit for me. I do train mma also though :)

Saw someone else doing bb hip thrusts other than me.

Saw a kunce come in this morning as i was leaving... he had one of those 80's tank tops with the arm holes going all the way down to the waist line... tattoos all over, one hell of a tan and sticks for legs... he was a skinny kunce too.

On the other hand there was a lot of eye candy as per usual... i love my gym.

Haha, I do that too. I'm used to training at my garage gym at home which has a heavy bag in it. I hit that between sets. At commercial gym I work at, it is just habit for me. I do train mma also though :)

Saw someone else doing bb hip thrusts other than me.

Difference being you probably look like you box etc.. This guy looks like the bald guy from benny hill :D

Saw a kunce come in this morning as i was leaving... he had one of those 80's tank tops with the arm holes going all the way down to the waist line... tattoos all over, one hell of a tan and sticks for legs... he was a skinny kunce too.

On the other hand there was a lot of eye candy as per usual... i love my gym.

Lot of honeys in QLD :)

Should there be (or is there) gym etiquette with regards to stealing weight plates?

My OCD means I usually sort my weights out on the tree between the first couple of sets. Anyway, was benching, some little tweeb comes and steals my pair of 10's that were on the tree attached to the bench even though he had 4 of his own tucked behind some 20's. So when the time comes that I want them, I've got to go and move the 20's off his tree to get to the 10's. Then when he finished his 2 sets of 40kg he didn't even rack his weights. Lazy little shit! Rant over...

Its fair game man.

Unless theres a shortage of plates I'd be saying something. Sunday, shouldn't be a shortage of plates. Sounds like the "tweeb" was retarded or something, he already had his 10s.
[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; if he keeps on doing it tell him he needs more Iron in his diet and ram that 10 down his throat ............... in the carpark or somewhere with no cameras.