• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think I posted this before, but the owner of the gym poorly installed a matrix type setup with an angled chinup bar. Like this /
Didnt tighten the top bar in place before he started showing off on it, it slipped out and he plumeted to the floor from about 10+ feet high straight onto his back.
Ended up breaking his arm.

I have never laughed so hard. The reception girls were crying as it was recorded on the security cam.

The owner broke his arm? Because if it was one of the gym members I'm sure that would have resulted in a hefty lawsuit haha

Just remembered what I saw this week after seeing it on gym memes

Bloke squatting with a yoga mat wrapped around the bar
*1/3 to parallel ROM

I don't understand

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Curling in the squat rack has now evolved; forearm wrist curls in the squat rack. What has the world come to.

Curling in the squat rack has now evolved; forearm wrist curls in the squat rack. What has the world come to.
Sometimes there is just no room. I know where I go the floor space is limited so sometimes the squat rack is the only option since fuck all bro's squat.

I curled in the squat rack the other week. No preset 35kg barbell and no one else was around... Still felt dirty doing it

I would curl in my rack but the muscle motion cages don't have enough room to get momentum for the heavy sets.

I've seen a guy curl in the rack at my gym. I always just stare at him and he stares back. Only does it when no one else wants the rack so it doesn't bother me too much

At the gym here there's at least a dozen lycra hotties and me and four other blokes, one of which has a huge diamond earring lol

I've seen a guy curl in the rack at my gym. I always just stare at him and he stares back. Only does it when no one else wants the rack so it doesn't bother me too much

Thought you were talking about yourself, staring in the mirror whilst curling in the squat rack :D

How do you even get 50s up to press them? I struggle getting 25 to my shoulders for inclines. Need to curl more or get a training partner that weighs more than my DBs.

I sit on the bench with the DB's on my thighs, then rock back pushing them up with my legs.
Rip has a video on YouTube showing how to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awfully long wait for rack/cage today

Both squat racks filled up by guys looking at fb between sets

One guy first was doing shrugs from the racks. Then slowly on to this long string of alternating sets - DB seated curls, Facebook break, upright rows.

Other guy was new looking and squatting ridiculously high, not his fault as he probably doesn't know any better yet.
Poor fella will find some info sooner or later. At least he wasn't at risk of injury [emoji3]

For the 20 minutes this took, there was this skinny tall fucker doing these weird hip mobility things, holding a static squat while spreading his legs etc ........ Oh right that last one was me [emoji12]

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Awfully long wait for rack/cage today

Both squat racks filled up by guys looking at fb between sets

That annoys me! People on phones in the gym and people who don't use towels. Its getting worse and will continue to get worse.
The only time I took my phone into the gym was in the last trimester of my wifes pregnancy. But it never was used, kept on silent and would only have a quick glance at it every 10 min incase the wife rang.
People on phones annoyed me that much I cancelled my membership :'(

Heard 2 young guys (16-17) - one of them was talking about how he is getting on the juice, talking about PCT etc - the other one was like fuaaaaaark brah you goin be huge - this is while both of them were flexing in the mirror......