• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
BETH HEADSTOMP!

Nah, the dude from last week that Darryl said come out from behind the trees will be the black guy that Beth helped escape. They will go do a Rick Raid and get Beth and Caz out

Yep have been keeping up, they're definitely getting desperate, although this new bloke who has rocked up seems like de ja vu in terms of story line..

Yep have been keeping up, they're definitely getting desperate, although this new bloke who has rocked up seems like de ja vu in terms of story line..
Yeah that's what I was thinking, they were really showing the desperation and hopelessness of it all last night and then the new guy showed up which has something like Terminus written all over it or even the Governor....

Yeah that's what I was thinking, they were really showing the desperation and hopelessness of it all last night and then the new guy showed up which has something like Terminus written all over it or even the Governor....

im curious how he fits in as he knew ricks name, they could have got the point across that they are thirsty with last nights episode without dragging it out over 3/4 of the episode, hopefully they ramp it up a bit next episode,

[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ; Monday here, Sunday over there. That is if you are "acquiring" it.

They generally stick to this type of path in the writing, everyone looking desperate and it going down hill, enter someone or another group and RICK RAIDS everywhere!
Be nice for them to actually find a group who aren't a bunch of psychopaths for once

And fuck me, even Walking Dead has to have token poofs, why the fuck does every show these days have to have token poofs......

so when does shit hit the fan with this new town, seems way to good to be true, or will they get kicked out for being to paranoid,

so when does shit hit the fan with this new town, seems way to good to be true, or will they get kicked out for being to paranoid,
Yeah there just seems to be a few eps of nothing and what I can only imagine is plot building but very little else......

It's got to be plot building. It's getting a little too think think rather than kill kill.
Da loss of Ricks beard has hit me hard lol!

Yeah there just seems to be a few eps of nothing and what I can only imagine is plot building but very little else......

Im predicting a false sence of security, at first I tough daryl was going to fuck it up for then but he seems to be fitting in with the gay boys, to me I think they will get caught with the guns and kicked out or some new bad guys will turn up

When Rick shaved, that was just bullshit. At least it is slowly coming back. Carl needs a haircut, that is just turning in to a mane. The whole W on the zombies head wasn't touched enough, that will lead to something surely, thinking it will have something to do with the stamp the kid gave Rick saying now you are one of us

The W carved into the Zombies forehead will definitely lead to something and has been touched on in previous episodes......but I shall say no more.