• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I imagine the flashbacks were just for the first episode to fill in the gaps. Gets a bit annoying.

Was pretty decent start. Hopefully doesn't drag out next week now they have people hooked in again.
On same but not show, Fear the walking dead, I really enjoyed it. Final episode was great

Was pretty decent start. Hopefully doesn't drag out next week now they have people hooked in again.
On same but not show, Fear the walking dead, I really enjoyed it. Final episode was great

Huh? It's just left off in the middle of things and now on hiatus......wtf?

Huh? It's just left off in the middle of things and now on hiatus......wtf?
It showed how all the army and shit got taken down, explained they knew and were trying to work with the virus, they even knew everyone had it and wasn't just caused by bites. And how the people started with hope and within a week it was absolutely diminished. Plus it isn't the first show to leave on a cliff hanger type of thing

It showed how all the army and shit got taken down, explained they knew and were trying to work with the virus, they even knew everyone had it and wasn't just caused by bites. And how the people started with hope and within a week it was absolutely diminished. Plus it isn't the first show to leave on a cliff hanger type of thing

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.......i guess so.....

I'd give you a smack on the bum but you'd enjoy it you dirty kunce [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ;

Anyone keeping up to date?

Can't really mention the last episode without spoilers, so I won't.

It looks like the writers/producers have listened to their fans and have gone back to basics with plenty of action. It was becoming The Walking Drama for a while, but it's totally shifted gears and has become unpredictable. I think Rick has got to be one of the best anti-heroes in TV ever. Every time he's on screen you know shit is going down in a ruthless way.

Anyone keeping up to date?

Can't really mention the last episode without spoilers, so I won't.

It looks like the writers/producers have listened to their fans and have gone back to basics with plenty of action. It was becoming The Walking Drama for a while, but it's totally shifted gears and has become unpredictable. I think Rick has got to be one of the best anti-heroes in TV ever. Every time he's on screen you know shit is going down in a ruthless way.

dropping-like-flies.jpg

Rick seems a little broken after what he just did towards the end of the episode, even though he didn't know them type of thing. Seems like it gutted him a bit

havent seen the mid season finale, couldnt find it available for DL for some reason, rest of the season looks great through...pity we have to wait now.....

Yeah it finished with a bit of an anti climax. Why is Daryl and the lego man barely seen this season? Their stories seemed way more interesting. I just think there are too many characters now to properly flesh them and their stories out.

coral.jpg

Last edited:
First episode back, and I won't spoil it until people get a chance to see it.

Started strong though, as you can expect from the first and last episodes each season. Glad to see that the trash/weak characters were taken out. It also looks like Carl can now finally be a pirate.