• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nope, but I was looking at some other stuff on the web and accidently stumbled across some walking dead stuff which mentioned it, not sure how true it is or if it came from the comics....
Ah that is why I try never to look stuff up, always end up finding stuff out.
The comics are slightly different from the show, so far I have only read the first volume. Tyreese is in a relationship with Carol. Dale was Knobbing that blonde chick who dicked the gov. Darryl isn't in it yet. Carl actually shot Shane as human (wasn't zombified). Can't remember what other changes were in there. I need to get stuck in to the rest

Yeah I don't go out looking for this stuff as there are too many spoilers about, but occasionally you find out some stuff you didn't know or explains some other things which have happened during the shows, then again sometimes I think people just read too much into some of these shows.

That damn priest is going to stuff everything up. I thought he got lost a few episodes ago. I think there is some group or person watching what's going on from the outside of the camp.

That damn priest is going to stuff everything up. I thought he got lost a few episodes ago. I think there is some group or person watching what's going on from the outside of the camp.
Yeah he is giving me the shits. They need a black guy on the show so he can get killed off since there seems to be a Highlander type theme going

Only problem is there is no real force to stop rick and his crew from taking over if they choose to, whoever took that handgun rick stashed should turn up soon,

I think Rick and his people will find themselves in roles of authority and taking over by default seeing the other group is so out of touch. A conflict will arise and the other group will be evicted. Rick will contemplate his existence again and grow back the beard.

The show is starting to shit me. They seem perfectly capable of dispatching walkers without the use of firearms (although the skulls just seem too soft) yet all too frequently they waste ammo, make noise and attract more zeds. Plus Karl is annoying and I want his face to get eaten. Watching that actor go through puberty is painful.

I've just gone back and started watching this again, a little behind at S3, but did anyone else notice that the eye of the Governor's that's fucked changes from left to right a couple of times?

Was this week the last episode for the season? If so, they finished strong. That dude is back from like episode 1 or 2 of the first season. He didn't have a big role though.

Finish was well done. Answering a few questions here and there, but adding more.
Morgan coming back into the story was freaking epic, dat staff action.

Anyone watched the first episode of the new season?

Their budget for the series looks to be growing.

Anyone watched the first episode of the new season?

Their budget for the series looks to be growing.

Was a good way to start a season, bit of action straight away, and what a plan. No idea where they were planning on leading the horde though?
Not sure about these black & white flashbacks, a little annoying. Lots and lots of zombies, reminiscent of that last episode of FTWD.

Yeah that black and white style of filming pissed me off. It's like they're assuming we're too dumb to know what non-linear story telling is.

Now that I think of it, leading that horde is a little farfetched. Surely they could have just burned them all or something.