• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Oh yeah.. was wondering when the black dude from the 1st episode would turn up again.

Glad they phucked that camp over.

Yeah, also thought the first episode of season 5 was pretty good. So did another 17.3 million people in the US. Making it the most viewed premiere of tv.
Good mix of action and plot.

pretty good episode, though surprising that they somehow find a way to drag Terminus out longer - which may have been difficult, with everyone trapped.. the focus for a lot of season 4 and poof.. gone

pretty good episode, though surprising that they somehow find a way to drag Terminus out longer - which may have been difficult, with everyone trapped.. the focus for a lot of season 4 and poof.. gone

agreed, I thought they would drag it out a lot more, I heard in the comics they fuck darell up pretty bad there, I almost cried when he was reunited with the baby, I like how everyone who wasnt a main character got there neck sliced it would of made one hell of a opening statement if they necked a main character

agreed, I thought they would drag it out a lot more, I heard in the comics they fuck darell up pretty bad there, I almost cried when he was reunited with the baby, I like how everyone who wasnt a main character got there neck sliced it would of made one hell of a opening statement if they necked a main character
This ain't Game of Thrones. I reckon they will have a flashback or two of terminus a bit more

well they have a new mission, and the group is together again...
the show is getting old. i thought i was watching Austin Powers at one stage "feed em to the fishes", "but why don't you just kill them now? be done with it", "naw, too easy, they can't move from there etc etc".

or that stupid baby scene. then he gets his mojo back. its insulting how stupid it is.

well they have a new mission, and the group is together again...
the show is getting old. i thought i was watching Austin Powers at one stage "feed em to the fishes", "but why don't you just kill them now? be done with it", "naw, too easy, they can't move from there etc etc".

or that stupid baby scene. then he gets his mojo back. its insulting how stupid it is.

Come on man surely you let out a slight cheer when the BBC rail roaded the mother fucker into the floor and beat the life out of him.

Swole guys have feelings too :cool:

apparently they have enough storylines and arcs past a season 10.. somewhat excited by the prospect, but hopefully it doesn't go all irrelevant like Lost did

series stays interesting.. stupid Bob, something wasn't quite right with him though

need McNulty and Bunk to be cast into the show to continue the list of actors from The Wire

App in the comics they are about due for canibals, but there is no terminus on the comics, if they are canibals and they do follow the comic script, I read daryl is fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched last episode of season 4 the other day, when they arrived at Terminus, I figured the place is a trap they use to catch humans for food, not sure yet as I do not have season 5 or pay TV, but the fuckers at Terminus seem weird as fuck, what a shit ending to a season as well.:mad:

The latest ep when that black dude wakes up and those kunce from the Terminus are eating his leg... fuark...

I was just wondering when Dale would pick up after that young girl that was taken as well. Thought that story would come up again soon.