• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Easily the best episode of season, I was really really close to giving it away just far too drawn out with nothing episodes, I think the final episode has lifted my interest enough to watch next season and see how things play out....

Did lol at Ricks comments, they are surrounded with no weapons and locked up and is talking big, hahahaha

I thought Carl was going to cop it for sure, either the D or the bullet. At least Rick was smart enough to hide guns and shit in ground. Where the hell is Tyrese and Carol? And who else is there to have taken Beth, half thinking that it will be someone from the past but I can't remember anyone that it could possibly be/are still alive

I reckon Tyrese and Carol will play a part in springing the others out...
[MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION]; also, if you saw fleetingly when they were being corralled toward the box car, there was a short section showing human remains in a locked off area...

Yummo! :eek:

@Neddysmith ; also, if you saw fleetingly when they were being corralled toward the box car, there was a short section showing human remains in a locked off area...

Yeah definitely noticed that, but you could have assumed it was walkers unless you actually read about it. I managed to see about cannibals as well, generally try to stay away from comic spoilers. I've only read the first volume

Did not know it was a comic... interdasting. Either way, looking forward to next season. One of the better shows worth following on the box.

@Neddysmith ; also, if you saw fleetingly when they were being corralled toward the box car, there was a short section showing human remains in a locked off area...

Yep certainly did notice that.....

.. nah.. if they did a similar ending to Lost - we'll put together a possie and track the producers/writers down for a good paddlin' :p

App in the comics they are about due for canibals, but there is no terminus on the comics, if they are canibals and they do follow the comic script, I read daryl is fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No phucking way!! Thanks for the spoiler alert dude! :(

He's the coolest guy there

great there goes season 5.......surely they cant kill off Daryl as [MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION]; said he's the coolest guy there....perhaps they could substitute Daryl for Carl....

Last edited:
funny-Walking-Dead-shellfish-Carl.jpg