• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

would they really be any worse? at least they could kick in a few bucks for the schools :D

although it might be a bit of a shock for them, going from tax avoidance to tax collection :D
(but Libs want to privatise the ATO anyway?)

no, but we might all be replaced with 22 million fucking Asians with a 457 visa cause they are cheaper....

Vote Pauline!!!! Its her year!!

oh, fuck me. The Chicko Roll is back....

Julia Gillard loses significant support among caucus

The ABC understands Prime Minister Julia Gillard has lost significant support in the Labor caucus.

It comes after a week in which Labor disunity was on full display in Canberra and former prime minister Kevin Rudd re-emerged very publicly.

ABC Insiders presenter Barrie Cassidy says Mr Rudd is the only figure being considered as an alternative prime minister.

Mr Cassidy spoke about the tensions within the party on Insiders yesterday.

"I am now very strongly of the view that Julia Gillard will not lead Labor into the next election," he said.

"I think there will be a change either by her own hand or the actions of others. And I'm not relying entirely on guesswork here."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-09/julia-gillard-loses-significant-support-in-caucus/4742626

There is a ballot for the Labour leadership at 7.00pm.

I knew it.

Rudd will be Pm again for 3 months ...:cool:

KRudd has been voted back in Julia has been given the arse, man I am spewing I wanted her to go to the election and cop the biggest defeat in the history of Australian politics, but that was not to be....

Julia Gillard said she will quit Politics and do a Playboy Centrefold spread if she loses the ballot.

Bad move by Rudd, if he wanted the leadership he should have waited till the election and Julia gets smashed and then he takes over the labour party, would not matter who is in charge the labour party are going down by landslide....

Sweet revenge for Rudd. Doesn't matter if he loses the election, he nailed Julia. He's a happy camper now.

Head Kunce

Sweet revenge for Rudd. Doesn't matter if he loses the election, he nailed Julia. He's a happy camper now.

Head Kunce
Ruddy's not the only one who wants to nail Julia [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; wants a stab ;)