• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

I reckon the majority of single males in this forum (including some married ones) would wanna do the nasty thing with Julia Gillard if she was stil PM.

Imagine putting a load into a (female) PM

I reckon the majority of single males in this forum (including some married ones) would wanna do the nasty thing with Julia Gillard if she was stil PM.

Imagine putting a load into a (female) PM

Just give me that chance. I'd love to tax her arse and give her a bonus....ahh boner I mean.

Why any labor supporter still has Kevin Rudd as preferred PM is beyond me. He lied to the Australian people (labour supporters included) that he had NO intention of ever running for the top job again. I cant stand the bloke. Just as bad a back stabber as Gillard.
Is his ego so big he thinks he can win the election for Labour or is he just trying his best to save some seats?
I didnt think he'd like to be the PM who gets hammered in the next election...

Why any labor supporter still has Kevin Rudd as preferred PM is beyond me. He lied to the Australian people (labour supporters included) that he had NO intention of ever running for the top job again. I cant stand the bloke. Just as bad a back stabber as Gillard.
Is his ego so big he thinks he can win the election for Labour or is he just trying his best to save some seats?

He is a divisive egomaniac that wanted revenge. There is less choice for a good PM than there was before. Julia did a good job, brought in a lot of positive reforms, but she simply wasn't popular because she wasn't good at advertising the things they had acheived and the opposition and media were very good at advertising when they failed.

So now we have Krudd or Ah-Ah Tony Ah-ah Abbott, a staunch religious nut and a homophobe rascist without any policies and probably without a brain. I wont be voting.

Exactly right, how you can trust someone who has constantly said he wouldnt challange for the leadership and wasnt interested etc etc etc whilst all the time working away at his grand plan in the background, and this was his own party he was working against....

Gillard is very smart. Her intelligence is only bettered by her ambition......Rudd is an egomaniac.....Tony is .... well Tony!!!!.....Whatever should we do?

I can guarantee you that within 5 working days on a shutdown for me, I would reduce every one of these poilitian grubs to tears and I would do it publicly as a just reward for their complete lack of honesty with all of us, the public.

OK....End Rant!!!

The thing I like most about this country is that no matter how crazy the minorities get or how ridiculously politically correct we all seem to be getting made to be, the vast majority of people are prepared to earn their keep and a throw a bit in the kitty to help minimise the damage the lazy people can cause us.

Last edited:
Eh. I think it's a good thing, overall.

But I don't like any of them. Would prefer Turnbull somewhat, if he was running.

$200,000 a year (minimum) Pension, office, staff, car and lifetime free air travel all paid for by the taxpayer, Julia's on good wicket now.

But, I guess you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Doesn't explain what we keep getting though.

That's why she didn't hesitate to resign is she lost the ballot.
200K + more than likely get re-employed somewhere. She'll earn more out of office than in it.

no doubt after a period as a high price consultant to Corporate Australia she'll go back to work as a partner in some dodgy big end of town Law firm.

We keep these people off the streets and employed as politicians for the safety of society you know.

These people don't just do it for the pay/perks, to them it's an ego trip, all about power trips after being bullied for years at school. Rudds wife is worth over 200million, no need for him to ever work again. Same as Malcolm Turnbull, worth 130 million.

je4ahy8y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2