• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Gotta agree with what Franco is tryign to say. Abottsa religious nutterm he has some stupid backwards views.

Saying that probaby better than labour.

How can the country have such bad options for leaders....

Read between the lines...

Senior front benchers resigning there positions.... They know their about to receive a reverse pineapple...

Exit stage left before the blood shed starts... When all is said and done....You will be able to count the number of labor candidates on one hand after the election...

Yes Mr rabbot is the equivalent of a turnip.... And yet he is still going to obliterate the labor party....

It is frightening

It's shithouse that a party can be voted in by the people, lose their leader in a despicable manner and just vote in another without any concern for what the people think.

I just want a party that just governs which is what liberal do, get us into defacit, we then get bored of their old fashioned ways, labor get back in and blow all the money, then the cycle continues.

Simon Crean was sacked for suggesting a leadership ballot lol

If labor party cant organise their internal shit, how can they organise a country.

The problem with politics is that nearly all the people involved know nothing about the real world. How many from either side have ever run a small business or a large one? How many have ever had a job in a real business.

They are all half educated lawyers or union officials, neither is good grounding to be in charge of decisions concerning the real world.

The democratic system is very comfortable to live under but it isn't very productive. A dictatorship can be very productive but not that comfortable to live under. We will never get it right on a scale as large as a national economy.

It is frightening

It's shithouse that a party can be voted in by the people, lose their leader in a despicable manner and just vote in another without any concern for what the people think.

I just want a party that just governs which is what liberal do, get us into defacit, we then get bored of their old fashioned ways, labor get back in and blow all the money, then the cycle continues.

Agreed...

Will see a liberal government for the next 10 to 20 years...(will take that long for the labor party to remove its head out of its ass)...

Money gets saved....

Neksminnit

People get bored of old fogie government... And fall in love with the new kid on the block offering flash incentives and big money spending... Labor government returns...

Rinse and repeat...

Simon Crean was sacked for suggesting a leadership ballot lol

If labor party cant organise their internal shit, how can they organise a country.

Nah brah...

You got it wrong...

If they can't run a country.... How can they run a political party...

Take note of the cowards jumping ship... This has been expected...

They all know that staying for the election will be a crushing defeat...

It is frightening

People keep saying things like this and it makes me laugh every time. Virtually everyone in the country wanted to stick a political knife in Kevin Rudd at that time and now they howl that someone actually did it. Sure it was out of the frying pan into the same talentless fire but I was happy to see the little twerp get it regardless. I think Gillard will have to face the firing squad head on come election time.

People keep saying things like this and it makes me laugh every time. Virtually everyone in the country wanted to stick a political knife in Kevin Rudd at that time and now they howl that someone actually did it. Sure it was out of the frying pan into the same talentless fire but I was happy to see the little twerp get it regardless. I think Gillard will have to face the firing squad head on come election time.

I hope Gillard is still there...

Looks like Labour will end up with around 30 seats out of 150 in Federal Parliment. Looks like a complete cluster fuck for Julia....

Can't see things improving even if Kevin was to take over tomorrow.

Yeah labour are going down quicker than a $2 hooker in thailand, and anyone with a quarter of brain would reject the idea of leading the labour party into the next election, after the results there will no doubt be a massive clean out of the party nd a rebuilding faze which could take many turns in opposition.....