• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Rudd flogged Abbot in the first debate tonight.

Abbot is gonna loose the un-losable election.

Rudd flogged Abbot in the first debate tonight.

Abbot is gonna loose the un-losable election.

Really hope your wrong about losing the unlosable election, if so we are more fucked as a country then I would have evr imagined....and it despresses me deeply even at the thought....

Yep. If Rudd gets in we should hang out heads in shame. I felt like throwing the controls at the TV every time he spoke.

Schools and hospitals are scratching for funds and we are pouring money into asylum seekers!!! Amongst other things.

is anyone else feeling as though Clive Palmer might have his shit together. Im so sick of hearing about how terrible each party is. He's the only one putting out info about what he's gonna do. I think he'll get my vote just on that. I think if labour gets back in as [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; said we need to hang our heads.

He has some good ideas, maybe he can influence who-ever gets in, to take them on board.

I like his idea of changing the way we do Foreign Aid.

Give Foreign Aid in Australian produce. Instead of cash, use Aussie produce, ie beef, vegetables, wheat etc. Then the money stays in Australia. Once we give the money, its gone, but this way, Australian farmers/workers benefit. That's a no-brainer in my opinion...

I need to get FM radio back on in the work ute, dont I?! lol

229328-clive-palmer-holds-press-conference-announcing-candidates-to-stand-in-seats.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; Yep that definately sounds like a great idea for the giving of foreign aid, it does sadden me the stories you hear of farmers ripping up and buring their crop and just walking off the land that for generations their familys have worked all because there is no money in it and they cant even make enough to make a living...

He has some good ideas, maybe he can influence who-ever gets in, to take them on board.

I like his idea of changing the way we do Foreign Aid.

Give Foreign Aid in Australian produce. Instead of cash, use Aussie produce, ie beef, vegetables, wheat etc. Then the money stays in Australia. Once we give the money, its gone, but this way, Australian farmers/workers benefit. That's a no-brainer in my opinion...

I need to get FM radio back on in the work ute, dont I?! lol

229328-clive-palmer-holds-press-conference-announcing-candidates-to-stand-in-seats.jpg

LOL am radio.. like a true Dad.

Some quality ideas. Do we know who his preferences go to? Surely its libs

is anyone else feeling as though Clive Palmer might have his shit together. Im so sick of hearing about how terrible each party is. He's the only one putting out info about what he's gonna do. I think he'll get my vote just on that. I think if labour gets back in as [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; said we need to hang our heads.

we're screwed regardless of who gets in.

I'm just hoping with the election over, the economy gets bit of a kick along
and business start employing people again

With Abbot in some businesses are going to stop employing women for a while as they are really worried about the cost of the mandatory paid maternity leave scheme.

If we have to have Tony (can't trust any politicians), let them have the lower house but hopefully someone else gets the balance of power in the senate to keep them honest

Last edited:
LOL am radio.. like a true Dad.

Some quality ideas. Do we know who his preferences go to? Surely its libs

Yeh, i remember my dad getting all his worldly info from AM radio too! lol.
The work ute we have doesn't have FM, so im stuck being fed the garbage from Ray Hadlee, Alan Jones, Tim Webster etc! lol

anyway, found this...

MEDIA STATEMENT
Katter and Palmer Parties Reach Preference Deal
Katter’s Australian Party (KAP) and the Palmer United Party have negotiated a preference agreement for the Federal Election.
Both parties have agreed to exchange preferences above the major parties for all jointly contested lower house seats across Australia in the Federal Election.
Both parties continue to negotiate independently regarding Senate preferences.

Yeh, i remember my dad getting all his worldly info from AM radio too! lol.
The work ute we have doesn't have FM, so im stuck being fed the garbage from Ray Hadlee, Alan Jones, Tim Webster etc! lol

anyway, found this...

MEDIA STATEMENT
Katter and Palmer Parties Reach Preference Deal
Katter’s Australian Party (KAP) and the Palmer United Party have negotiated a preference agreement for the Federal Election.
Both parties have agreed to exchange preferences above the major parties for all jointly contested lower house seats across Australia in the Federal Election.
Both parties continue to negotiate independently regarding Senate preferences.

lol yeah me too.

So this means they pass on their votes for federal but not in the senate.?

Have they chosen who it goes to?