• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Leadership spill announced today.
A ballot to be held at 4.30 for the labour leadership and deputy.

Garaunteed the election will be sooner rather than later, possibly within 6 weeks now.

They need to get rid of Rudd. Everything he does is a game at the moment and he is just simply divisive.

At the end of the day both major parties are full of crooks. But in my opinion, as a swing voter, the Labor party at the moment has less crooks and hidden agendas than the Liberal bananas.

Abbott is basically a chess piece owned by Rupert Murdoch (the media isnt even hiding their bias at the moment) the Catholic Church wallys and the rich miners. Does he have any policies that arent completely ridiculous? My theory is that Rudd is ensuring that Gillard burns and Abbott gets in power, because when Abbott does he wont last long. Then Rudd will put his hand up and get his revenge against Gillard and Abbott wont be much of a hurdle because he is so irrelevant.

Australia to keep progressing either needs Gillard's Union Party to continue or for the Catholic Mining Party (LNP) to remove Abbott and get in Turnbull. Turnbull as PM would be best case scenario, as long as he does a backflip on the NBN.

Like that line in Argo, the Labor Party is the best worst idea we have at the moment. But just my opinion obviously.

Rudd did the right thing for himself by not running for the lewdership, he sees the writing on the wall at the next election and wants no part of the slaughtering the labour party will receive.....

Correction on the above post first line: They need to get rid of whole labor party.

The Government is just there to set a framework of legislation and policies. As far as I am aware, in difficult circumstances, these Labor monkeys have passed over 400 bits of new legislation. I read the other day that as far as getting the job done, this Gov. will go down as one of the best in our history (small seat advantage, GFC etc). Not my words and you have to recognise the blunders they have made as well, but they have done the job.

Could you imagine the Liberals standing up to those retched fucking religoius pieces of shit kiddy fiddlers. I can't, cause they are in bed with them. Under Abbott and those other talentless bananas in Bishop, Pyne, Andrews etc, we will be back in the Stone Age. No discussions about the original NBN, Abortion, euthanasia, the media etc.

If they get in Turnbull, different story. He isnt as beholden to Fairfax and Rinehart and co. He is a bit more of a real Human being.

Labor will go down as the biggest most wasteful liars in the history of politics...

And yes Abbott is a tool... Yet he will still obliterate this government at the next election..

And yes Abbott is a tool... Yet he will still obliterate this government at the next election..

Agreed, and it is scary. Im just hoping Gillard makes some sort of a comeback that gives the coalition a reason to oust Abbott.

But unfortunately 95% of people vote for either their favourite personality or whatever the media feeds them. At the moment Gillard is losing the personality stakes (just, Abbott is just as fake if not worse) and the media is so bias to the LNP it is almost criminal. So they may not have a reason to get rid of Abbott.

Agreed, and it is scary. Im just hoping Gillard makes some sort of a comeback that gives the coalition a reason to oust Abbott.

But unfortunately 95% of people vote for either their favourite personality or whatever the media feeds them. At the moment Gillard is losing the personality stakes (just, Abbott is just as fake if not worse) and the media is so bias to the LNP it is almost criminal. So they may not have a reason to get rid of Abbott.

Lol...

News flash dude....

A turnip could beat the labor party in its current form... It's not the media... It's.not about who is more popular...

Labor is rank...They are on the nose...they are about to receive the biggest ass whopping ever...

Lol...

News flash dude....

A turnip could beat the labor party in its current form... It's not the media... It's.not about who is more popular...

Labor is rank...They are on the nose...they are about to receive the biggest ass whopping ever...

The reason a turnip could beat the ALP is because there is no focus on how completely inept the alternative is. They have no policies and one of the most ridiculous front benches I have seen in politics. Actually the only policy I have seen so far is them boasting about cutting jobs.

Believe me if I had a reason to vote for the LNP then I would.

They plan to ditch the NBN for a scaled down version that the UK currently has. The UK says it was the worse mistake they ever made and are about to spend a lot of money converting it to what the NBN currently looks like now. Abbott has no vision.