• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks, I initially bought him with the idea of showing him, but didn't realise how much work and time it takes to show, still he is a great dog and would to have loved to breed with him but not many people are interested in a stud dog if you don't show.

I got mine and didn't intend to breed or show him, but he turned out to be a good looking dog. People told me I should show him, but he loves people so much he'd probably jump all over the judges and try to lick them.

When I'm walking him I've had people pull over and ask me if I want to stud him. I never did because there are too many Staffies in pounds that need a home. I'd love to adopt a friend for him one day.

They make great family dogs though, so much character :)

I got mine and didn't intend to breed or show him, but he turned out to be a good looking dog. People told me I should show him, but he loves people so much he'd probably jump all over the judges and try to lick them.

When I'm walking him I've had people pull over and ask me if I want to stud him. I never did because there are too many Staffies in pounds that need a home. I'd love to adopt a friend for him one day.

They make great family dogs though, so much character :)

Yeah this happens to me too, but I would only breed with him with another bitch with papers, as you said too many staffies in pounds.

Funny story, I did show my staff once and that's exactly what he did, I stacked him and was looking awesome and then the judge bent down to check him out and he jumped all over her and licked her, hahaha, was pretty funny and she came up to me afterwards and said he actually would have won if he stayed still and said I should continue showing him and practicing but I just couldn't be bothered so took him to obedience school instead where he wss really good until the off leash stuff started and all he wanted to do was run away and play with the other dogs...

Yeah it is. Apparently the original owner did it and made a mess of it and it required a lot of work from the vet to fix it up.

Ah, jeez, that always annoys me.

If it's pertinent to the dog's health to dock it, I'm for it, if done by a vet... but at any other point it's unnecessary. And making a crappy job of it, too :(

At least he's happy now though.

Also +1 on the Staffies. Love seeing them in happy homes, so many aren't properly taken care of, but all dogs are good dogs if they're raised right from the start.

My dog is a cat:p

IMG_1757.jpg

The kids rescued it after it was dumped in a card board box in the park and left to die just before we left Sydney, it was near dead when they found it and I did not think it was going to live, that photo was it after a few of weeks of hand feeding.

Makes you wonder about the human race:mad:

Awwww poor little darling. Well you & your family have done a good job. That little tiger looks healthy & loved up. Beautiful! :)

And yes, many human beings suck at life. The good news is, many others, don't ;)

It's loving life now, getting spoiled by the kids, fed the best real food (not tinned cat food which I think is disgusting), and playing out on the 'farm' when not sleeping on someones bed.

It's a master at catching flies as well, has it down to a fine art where she can catch them mid flight like a ninja master:p

Came home to my husband looking at puppies on the net. I said "why".
Foxes got into my chook pen and took my girl :(:(
Going to get a Fox-combat dog. Foxes gonna pay!!
Thinking of a Cattle dog. My old cattle dog let nothing in the yard!

Came home to my husband looking at puppies on the net. I said "why".
Foxes got into my chook pen and took my girl :(:(
Going to get a Fox-combat dog. Foxes gonna pay!!
Thinking of a Cattle dog. My old cattle dog let nothing in the yard!

That sux

kelp-weiller ? teeth on springs
She used to clear 5 foot fences and had a bad dislike for my brothers ex-wife (loved my niece just wouldn't let her mother get near her).
Couldn't let her off the lead near kids playing footy or soccer otherwise she'd herd them.

rocky_by_lagscum-d4c5nde.jpg

Last edited: