• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tumblr_m59w44ooU21qe1o5ko1_1280.jpg

This is our dog, Oliver, who died a few months ago, aged 13. Was such a good dog. Cavalier King Charles x Poodle.

Awwww how cute. Looks like a stuffed toy.
RIP little fella.

Young Fergus is 6 months old today! My lovely little love ball. Here he is chilling out, taking over my couch. I can't believe how big he is now! He's a cavalier king charles x toy poodle & he's only now starting to get a little curl to his coat. But he's definitely more like his Cavalier Daddy & such a beautiful boy with those big soppy brown eyes & fluffy ears lol Happy 6 months young Fergus x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351468308.668595.jpg

lol Bradders good luck! Doggies are like children I've learned.

Tell her you want a baby or a puppy, non negotiable, her choice. You'll have another puppy soon enough methinks :D

Young Fergus..chillin on his chair lol I love it when he's asleep, he looks like the teeny tiny puppy we bought home again :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351479395.627852.jpg

lol Bradders good luck! Doggies are like children I've learned.

Tell her you want a baby or a puppy, non negotiable, her choice. You'll have another puppy soon enough methinks :D

Young Fergus..chillin on his chair lol I love it when he's asleep, he looks like the teeny tiny puppy we bought home again :p

View attachment 5812

I think she'd probably mount me then and there... she's itching to have kids... Puppies are hard work though!!

first 2 pages has some boss dogs.
And then someone posted a cat and ruined the whole thread.

From the last few pages i'll give wallace and Jay's dogs the medal