• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ypu5eseq.jpg

My little mate, he's pretty small but very protective
He's adorable

Fuck me Jay, does anyone ever visit your house? I bet the Jehova's don't come knocking....:D

LOL :D

Funnily enough, there's a place just around the corner where the Jehovah's congregate. Never had any visits, though I'm told by my neighbors they come a-knockin' at their place :p

My gorgeous little puppy friend I met/picked yesterday! Can't wait till the weekend to pick him up and take him to our new home! <3 ..
10wk old mastiff x staffy pup.. Name ideas?! :)*

000FA51B-6BFA-4D85-B0F9-F30A70EE5737-1907-0000016841D0E80D.jpg

My gorgeous little puppy friend I met/picked yesterday! Can't wait till the weekend to pick him up and take him to our new home! <3 ..
10wk old mastiff x staffy pup.. Name ideas?! :)*

have you thought of calling him Ben? lol or would he object?

Haha all I've come up with is nutella (but he's not really the right colour).. And I love "Koa", means strong and brave in Hawaiian.. But Scott's just named his puppy Coen.. I also loved butter bean until I realized it was an epicly fat boxer dude.. Hmmm..

Nice pup!

sirius (star in canis major and brightest star in the sky) ,
fluffy , slob , chomp, beetlejuice (or Betelgeuse), apollo, zeus ,
, orion (canis major is the guard dog of orion) , canis major (big or greater dog)

Orion is cute.. Sirius just makes me think of Harry potter (do not want, haha)..

I was thinking maybe Cairo because of his really light tan colouring?

Try it.

Call him by it and see if he responds.
Or imagine yourself out in the park and yelling it out

We told the shelter that we would be happy to adopt Bob on Saturday, so in about 4 weeks we will be taking the big boofhead home :)

tumblr_m59w44ooU21qe1o5ko1_1280.jpg

This is our dog, Oliver, who died a few months ago, aged 13. Was such a good dog. Cavalier King Charles x Poodle.