• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha, not weird, just interesting :p I like the mixed breeds, it's nice to be able to guess what's in 'em by looking at the face, build & gait. One of mine is a pit/lab mix, and you can instantly tell in the face she's got pit in her... some of the other pups from her litter looked more like labs, or even collies, minus the long fur.

Our hairball Cavalier King Charles... Chilli, or little bear, or shit head lol..

3ytyhy8y.jpg

qu8u3ega.jpg

I'm going to adopt a pup this weekend from a rescue shelter
Pretty excited.

These are the 2 I want to go and meet.

Incubus:
DA7C39B9-FDF9-4195-A864-E0FC5A20EE90-4904-000005BD847C7F21.jpg

Sarabi
87A8B013-B0C9-44E4-B940-D163E0199227-4904-000005BDD4DDDF1A.jpg

Seen a few leonberger's around lately seems to be a fashionable dog to get.

When I have the space I'd love to have a ridgeback and a rotty.
Or another kelpweiller (kelpy rotty cross)

Both dogs are apart of a litter, and Tara wants to adopt one too.

We are going to try and get brother and sister as we will be living together next month so it would be nice for the dogs.

This is Trojan, I'd love to meet him too, but I don't think he has any brothers or sisters.

CE520F99-9172-465A-8CE9-4811B2BD504C-4960-000005C53EEBF101.jpg

They all give me heart flutters with how fucking cute they are! hahaha

Trojan is the cutest little thing ever!.. But brothers and sisters would be good :)

SO GOD DAMN EXCITED!!!!

Came in to see this earlier...

2ypdylk.jpg

Went to grab a beer and came back to this...

sncsqu.jpg

Sat down and he comes over, dumps it on me like, "I think I killed it... gimme another one."

34xhkyg.jpg

Our hairball Cavalier King Charles... Chilli, or little bear, or shit head lol..

3ytyhy8y.jpg

qu8u3ega.jpg

Chilli is gorgeous! lol

This is young Fergus, a Cavalier King Charles/Toy Poodle cross, although he's all Cavalier this little man. Fergus joined our family in June & is now almost 6 months old.

He's a total ball of terror & sweetness & is the love of Sophie's life :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350864990.512263.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350865027.199414.jpg

My two kiddies curled up and fast asleep :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350865153.474755.jpg

Best friends :p
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350865199.225364.jpg

This morning, a big boy now :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350865278.000377.jpg

bobzilla.jpg

Mastiff x that myself and Deb are looking to adopt on the left, Charlie the staffy/shep/aussie bulldog mix we dogsit/look after on the right

Pic does the big fella no justice, he is broader than deb at the shoulders.

Haha, not weird, just interesting :p I like the mixed breeds, it's nice to be able to guess what's in 'em by looking at the face, build & gait. One of mine is a pit/lab mix, and you can instantly tell in the face she's got pit in her... some of the other pups from her litter looked more like labs, or even collies, minus the long fur.

Haha yeah. This is him. Actually 3.5 years old.. named Chopper.

175036_65487_340x340.png

Here i introduce you to Diesel, my Staffy....although these are all older photos, he is 9yo now but still as silly as ever and much bigger...
Diesel5.jpg

16mths.jpg

Imgp0498.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

He's a handsome fella, great looking dog ;)

Thanks, I initially bought him with the idea of showing him, but didn't realise how much work and time it takes to show, still he is a great dog and would to have loved to breed with him but not many people are interested in a stud dog if you don't show.