• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
One of my favourite vids currently:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tqW04Ndys&feature=feedf"]YouTube - RUGBY HITS 14[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35MynMeIWKk&feature=feedlik_more"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmL4eXg3eOU&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i322wY8OH2Q&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

Last edited:
LMD1234 - you playing rugby this year?

The shute shield has started again on ABC at 3pm on Saturdays!!

Broncos are on top of the table for the best defence in the league. Now we just need to figure out how to score a few more points...

LMD1234 - you playing rugby this year?

The shute shield has started again on ABC at 3pm on Saturdays!!

yeah bro. For 1st 15 team at school. Blindside flanker woot. And reserve hooker for contested scrums. Looking forward to the rucks. My coach wants me to be the ball fetcher.

Not playing club, to busy/lasy.

You playing this year?

Broncos are on top of the table for the best defence in the league. Now we just need to figure out how to score a few more points...
They have not played a top 5 team yet.

See how they go against the Dragons, Storm, Bulldogs.. then come back to me. :)

yeah bro. For 1st 15 team at school. Blindside flanker woot. And reserve hooker for contested scrums. Looking forward to the rucks. My coach wants me to be the ball fetcher.

Not playing club, to busy/lasy.

You playing this year?

Nah :( back still fucked - it is my one and only sporting/gym goal to be playing rugby this time next yr! laser focus!

What school do u play for?

I saw that Vili Faingaa, brother of Saia, Anthony and Colby is now playing union again for University of QLD - played his 1st game on the weekend V Sydney Uni - He was a GREAT union player when I played with/against him...looks like his goal is to crack the Reds next year - so Red will have Saia, Anthony and Vili Faingaa and Colby at the Brumbies!

Nah :( back still fucked - it is my one and only sporting/gym goal to be playing rugby this time next yr! laser focus!

What school do u play for?

I saw that Vili Faingaa, brother of Saia, Anthony and Colby is now playing union again for University of QLD - played his 1st game on the weekend V Sydney Uni - He was a GREAT union player when I played with/against him...looks like his goal is to crack the Reds next year - so Red will have Saia, Anthony and Vili Faingaa and Colby at the Brumbies!

Sucks about your back.

Citipointe Christian College.... lol. Not really a rugby great school but meh.

That'd be awesome for Faingaa brothers, imagine 4 of them on the same team haha.

1st game for me tomorow (missed last game cause i broked my nose)

Sucks about your back.

Citipointe Christian College.... lol. Not really a rugby great school but meh.

That'd be awesome for Faingaa brothers, imagine 4 of them on the same team haha.

1st game for me tomorow (missed last game cause i broked my nose)

It was in Canberras paper a couple of weeks ago that Saia and Anthony were trying to Colby to the Reds - but he just resigned with the Brumbies so guess hes not going for at least acouple of yrs.

All 3 should play in the Wallabies together prob next yr id say! Really would not surprise me at all if Vili is in the Reds next yr and maybe even in the Wallabies end of yr tour in 2012 - I rate him highly!

Mid week trial for you? - try and get some pics of some of ur games mate!

LMD1234 - funny I posted that yesterday I thought it through and I have decided to smash rehad/prehab for 6-8 weeks and try and get a few games down in Narooma on the South Coast in the South Coast rugby comp - I know the coach and was told today anytime I want to play Iam very welcome!

So Mid June I hope to have my 1st game!!!!! - if back is all good!!!

^^^ sounds awesome. Good luck.

First game - won 12-5, team had the ball half the time. They were spear tackling us at the end and trying to fight us, game was called off lol.

Btw, we are playning Churchie in a few months. 3rd grade of course.

No pics sorry, only read the post just now. Ill try get some next games.

Check out this beast
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzTEi4PoNlg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Jack Lam's big hand-off and hits against the Bulls[/ame]

He was 2 age groups above me at school! great player! He was in Anthony and Saia Faingaas year.

Jack also has a younger brother LaLa Lam he plays for Randwick in the Shute Shield - big solid No.8/Flanker - not sure what hes playin this year - played alot of no.8 last yr though. LaLa is a former Aus school boy, he was in my yr but age group down - when he was playing U 15's he was also playing 1st 15 for the school!

what was wrong with your back?

A lower back disc has slipped slightly and presses on a nerve - seems to only flair up though when I squat, or press off my legs with weight i.e squat, leg press, lunges - seems to be getting better now though - just time to step it up and get back on the field.

Yeah get back on that field.

Wow, what school did you go to?

Ps: David Pocock use to go to my school's church, and his parents still go there.

St Edmunds college - one of the best rugby schools in Aus.

Funny enough I hated going there but the rugby was great lol

Heres some of the ppl that went to eddies and played rugby for them:

George Gregan
Matt Giteau
David Furner
Ricky Stuart
Luke Priddis
Matt Henjak
Anthony and Saia Faingaa
Colby Faingaa
Jack Lam
Tyrone Smith
Guy Kennedy
Henry Vanderglas
Jack Kennedy
Robbie Coleman
David Dillon
Matthew Pini

- All played international league or union and also NRL or Super rugby.