• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Union Scores from over night:

Crusaders 52 - Brumbies 10
Sharks 34 - Rebels 32
Stormers 18 - Highlanders 6

League:

Roosters 40 - Souths 29
Cowboys 16 - Broncos 14

No real surprises with the footy over night - Crusaders were always on the hunt to destory Brumbies...which they did.

Thought Highlanders might of won! bugger!

Rebels lost the game in the last few mins!

League - no surprises really - would of liked to see Broncos win!

Looked like they played at about 80% last night and were still on fire.

The centre pairing on Fruean and Williams is insane! - will come close to the new centre pairing for the All Blacks....I think Fruean could be/is a better player than Williams...Fruean is 106kgs and 6'3 (190cm) @ 23 yrs old...

I thought the Rabbits and Roosters game was good. They both showed enough to assume they will both be a force in this years comp.

The Bronco's and Cowboys was a fizzer. Both lacked polished attack but the Cowboys did well to hang in. I can't see the Broncos making the top 8 but the Cowboys with some more improvement and as long as JT stays healthy can make the top 8. I doubt either are title contenders though.

I thought the Rabbits and Roosters game was good. They both showed enough to assume they will both be a force in this years comp.

The Bronco's and Cowboys was a fizzer. Both lacked polished attack but the Cowboys did well to hang in. I can't see the Broncos making the top 8 but the Cowboys with some more improvement and as long as JT stays healthy can make the top 8. I doubt either are title contenders though.

I would be very surprised if Broncos dont make top 8 again this year - I reckon they have some exciting new players that will start to click later in the season..hopefully top 6!

Too many other teams ahead of them though.

I will PayPal you $10 if the Broncos make the top 6 and vice versa...How's that? :)

I love betting on the NRL !!!
Been waiting long time for the season to start.

Just scored $555 tonight, risk free !!!

Check this out:
Gold Coast vs St George.

Total match points under 41.5 @ $2.50 - I took $200 on this.
Total match points over 37.5 @ $1.85 - I took $300 on this.

Dragons won 25 to 16, that's 41 points and both bets won !!!
$2.50 for under 41.5 was an obvious mistake by the bookmaker.
I was going to double up on these bets, but the game just started.

I've been greedy before when wrong odds were posted and my bet got cancelled, so probably best I didn't double up or it may have alerted them.

David Pocock. Probably the best flanker in the world atm, with McCaw injured and not in top form.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpx7aGvdnQ&feature=fvst]YouTube - Tribute to David Pocock - A Breakdown Masterclass[/ame]

David Pocock. Probably the best flanker in the world atm, with McCaw injured and not in top form.
YouTube - Tribute to David Pocock - A Breakdown Masterclass

Pocock is a great player - prob still not upto the level of MaCaw for overall player but Pocock will develop into a better player and also a Wallaby captain I would say.

Rest of the weekend:

Hurricanes 29 - Chiefs 26
Force 22 - Blues 22
Lions 25 - Cheetahs 20

Raiders just beat the Sharks 40 -12 - OHHH YEA!

Maybe another LONNNNNG year for the sharks.

Excellent effort by The Raiders considering, Dugan, Tongue and Campo were out.

Sharkies...oh no!!!

Penrith got flogged by The Knights. 40-8
Something is amiss at the Panthers. A total of 8 points in their last 2 games, albeit the 30-0 loss to Parra was a trial., but still no points.