• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
was watching eels v titans, good finish. Hayne's gone and they win :D
something that did peeve me a bit, how do they let KFC sponsor Man Of The Match awards? Athletes and KFC shouldnt be mixing ..

Yeah but KFC also sponsor Pink Ribbon for breast cancer. So buy KFC and help breast cancer research at the same time contribute to heart disease, obesity, cardiovascular disease etc etc.

Yeah, nothing suprising or exciting happening atm really. Reds and crusaders sailing through.

What do you think about the new Brumbies coach?

I think they are very lucky to have him and Iam surprised someone in South Africa didnt want him or a rich club in Europe!

He could turn the Brumbies around in the next couple of yrs to a top team again - but saying that they will need to do something about the develop because it does not seem like there is much depth at the Brumbies atm....well in Australian rugby in general really.

So will be keen to see how he goes - I hpe they are not expecting to much of him to soon because I do think they need someone who is going to stick around for acouple of yrs at least now....

The Australia Team to play the Kiwis next Friday.

Fullback: Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
Wing: Brett Morris (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Centre: Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Centre: Justin Hodges (Brisbane Broncos)
Wing: Jharal Yow Yeh (Brisbane Broncos)
Five-eighth: Darren Lockyer (c) (Brisbane Broncos)
Halfback: Johnathan Thurston (North Qld Cowboys)
Prop forward: Petero Civoniceva (Penrith Panthers)
Hooker: Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
Prop forward: Matt Scott (Nth Qld Cowboys)
Second row: Ben Creagh (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Second row: Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
Lock forward: Paul Gallen (Cronulla Sharks)

Interchange:
Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
Ben Hannant (Brisbane Broncos)
Jamal Idris (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
David Shillington (Canberra Raiders)

http://www.nrl.com/yow-yeh,-idris-w...inst-nz/tabid/10874/newsid/62536/default.aspx

was at the western force and crusaders match last night. score was probably pretty lenient on the force, we were outplayed but kicked straight. awesome watching sonny bill live. what a freak.

was at the western force and crusaders match last night. score was probably pretty lenient on the force, we were outplayed but kicked straight. awesome watching sonny bill live. what a freak.

hell yea.

Still waiting for reds vs crusaders home game in brisbane so i can watch him and the other great players.

The Raiders are in disarray still due th the Joel monahan incident.

Some guys are pissed off still.

The Brumbies...the less said the better LOL