• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, probably.

I'm not really sure. They did OK last year finishing second in the Minor Premiership before going out in straight sets in the finals.

Panthers last 8 or so rounds last year were terrible.

Dogs are looking the goods.

When warriors click, they will be devastating!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmL4eXg3eOU&feature=feedlik]YouTube - Rugby Epic 5[/ame]

The 'Tahs lost to the Cheetah's.

That's an all time low considering the The Cheetah's have never won outside S>A.

hang your heads in shame 'Tah's...

The 'Tahs lost to the Cheetah's.

That's an all time low considering the The Cheetah's have never won outside S>A.

hang your heads in shame 'Tah's...

And the waratahs were one of the favourites to win the trophy...

WTF WAS THAT?

Who do the cheetahs have? no one and they still beat a "top" team.

Thanks Tahs. That puts Reds top of the Aussies?

Oh, and I tipped the Broncos this week. yay for against the odds wins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNXsqs35860&feature=related"]YouTube - Tribute to All Blacks 2010[/ame]

Probably one of the best videos on youtube to nz fans.

Great video! - All New Zealand teams are going great guns atm - with Crusaders leading the way! - Fruean and Williams centre pairing is by FAR the best combo in the world atm - if not the 2 form players in the world atm.

New Zealand is flying on confidence, experience and skill like they have never seen before leading into a world cup....can not wait to see this unhold in 5 months!

Aussie super rugby teams are doing ok - Rebels beat Hurriacanes last night - not sure what happened...Hurricanes were looking good the weeks leading upto this game...still solid play.

The only player had I have really noticed from Australia is the 5/8 that came on for Cooper last week for the reds...and he is a Kiwi lol.

Great video! - All New Zealand teams are going great guns atm - with Crusaders leading the way! - Fruean and Williams centre pairing is by FAR the best combo in the world atm - if not the 2 form players in the world atm.

New Zealand is flying on confidence, experience and skill like they have never seen before leading into a world cup....can not wait to see this unhold in 5 months!

Aussie super rugby teams are doing ok - Rebels beat Hurriacanes last night - not sure what happened...Hurricanes were looking good the weeks leading upto this game...still solid play.

The only player had I have really noticed from Australia is the 5/8 that came on for Cooper last week for the reds...and he is a Kiwi lol.

All Blacks are defiantly the favourites to win the cup... they better. I got so upset when they lost against france.

Agree with Williams and Fruean, they will be the centre reserves for the world cup probably.

Australia aren't doing too well, waratahs and brumbies not performing. Reds seem to be doing ok.

Cooper, hes a strange one. He can win matches but hes not consistent. And his defence is one of the worst in the game lol.

Your a kiwi right powersports? You going to world cup?

Im not going to the world cup man! wish I could!!! Would be such a buzz around NZ at that time.

If Hurricanes keep under performing and crusaders keep getting better I wouldnt be surprised if Williams and Fruean are starting - Nonu and Smith just arnt firing this year yet....for me right now if the Tri nations was tomorrow I would be selecting Williams/Fruean in the starting 15 - they are the 2 form players in the world atm.

Everyone tells me that the Broncos were lucky. Pfft, I reckon the Titans were lucky to break the line when they did.
And fark, what angry pills did they feed the cowboys this week.

Funny ad for rugby world cup.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj9V2ALEcdw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sky TV Rugby World Cup Advertisement[/ame]