• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah not really mate coz they were all in different yrs or not even there when I was there lol

I guess you know they are good rugby players when ur at school and can see them going places but no1 ever sort of really thinks it will happen...like being at school and playing international footy are worlds apart so u see they are good but thats it really.

A guy I know his sister dated Saia for ages.

Canberras so small aswell - and if u play rugby or know ppl that play rugby u will always know of someone famous regardless if you go to a school like eddies or not..

Yea mate - Hurricanes have not been playing that well and Brumbies were at home ...so really not sure how good they played again but they got the win I guess!

Crusaders form keeps getting better - 27-0 win V the Bulls who won the comp last yr....Crusaders just seem to keep getting better and better.....

Raiders got are flogging! - I honestly thought they would have a good season this year...if they acouple more games they are totally gone I reckon...

I'll put my cock on the block and say the raider's are gone already.

The panthers have not been playing well and they beat them 36-10, that's real scary.

lol true...kinda sucks - they really need to bring that no.7 up from toyota cup who played the 1st round and get rid of the old dude...cant think of his name lol

Good game going on in the NRL. South's vs St George.

Dragons 2 - Bunnies 0.

25 mins to go ;o

Crusaders vs reds final im predicting.

League, i don't follow at all but i reckon the storm will win.

Crusaders vs reds final im predicting.

League, i don't follow at all but i reckon the storm will win.

Think you might be right mate - I cant see the Crusaders not winning the final though...they would prob beat most international sides atm...including the Wallabies...

I would say for the 1st Tri Nations game you'll see about 13-14 crusaders in the team.

Dragon's defence against the Storm's attack. Could make for some great second half pressure. Look at the calendar. Fkn Origin is just a copule of rounds away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-I7WBDaeII&feature=related]YouTube - The Rugby Club Plays of the Week - Round 9 - Bust a move[/ame]