• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, thought you might appreciate it.

Found some typos on:
SportsKraft MONSTER squat bar | Pro-Power

You refer to the squat bar as a deadlift bar.
The word is Swedish not Sweedish.
weight not wight
other not tother

Test loaded with 870kg for 15 minutes, the bar returned straight once unloaded.

Picked up another sticky...squatting

Here is Jonas Rantenen squtting 540kg with this bar...... With next to NO FLEX.
If it provides stability for him, you will have nothing to worry about!

Do you make a combo rack yet?

-oops-
i fail at reading the whole thread.

When will your combo rack be up on the website?

Combo racks are made to order, Ill try and get them up today mate.

Yes, the password is off, its currently open to the public

Awesome stuff and decent prices, pity I dont have the spare funds to add one of those sexy squat bars.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the speedy delivery. I ordered my Inzer wrist wraps at noon (Perth time) on Friday, and they were waiting for me at reception when I got to work today.

All the best with your new venture :)

Thanks!

If I get any orders before 4PM my time, chances are it will be the next business day.

Cheers for supporting Pro-Power :)

G'Day Scott, great work mate, placed an order Friday night and chalk, tork and super hot cream was here in Adelaide this morning. Keep it up and good luck with the new business.

Hi Scott just wondering when the inzer forever lever belts are coming in?

Hey Willy.
What size are you mate (size of waist), I have 3 in stock now, but I'm waiting in the levers to turn up from Inzer.
They didnt send enough out to me, **Facepalm**

If I have your size, Ill hold it for you until it turns up.

Ill be ordering more in the next week or so.

G'Day Scott, great work mate, placed an order Friday night and chalk, tork and super hot cream was here in Adelaide this morning. Keep it up and good luck with the new business.

Cheers mate, and thanks for the business :)

Review of scotts special hot lube, considering purchasing.

Hey Willy.
What size are you mate (size of waist), I have 3 in stock now, but I'm waiting in the levers to turn up from Inzer.
They didnt send enough out to me, **Facepalm**

If I have your size, Ill hold it for you until it turns up.

Ill be ordering more in the next week or so.

I just measured my waist size and I'm just under 33inch so maybe a medium sized belt?

How long would it take for the belts that you're ordering in to arrive?

Medium or large would fit, but unfortunately, they were the first to sell out.

Belts are normally every 6 weeks.
Inzer are very, very slow.

Review of scotts special hot lube, considering purchasing.

Yeah seems pretty good. Wasn't hot at all at first so I put more on. About an hour or so later now andits getting quite toasty. Def lasts llonger than others

I put mine on about 15 mins prior to training (size of pinky nail), it gets very, very hot and lasts for a solid hour or so on me.

It depends how sensitive you are to things though.