• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

Yeah seems pretty good. Wasn't hot at all at first so I put more on. About an hour or so later now andits getting quite toasty. Def lasts llonger than others

Hmm Interesting

I put mine on about 15 mins prior to training (size of pinky nail), it gets very, very hot and lasts for a solid hour or so on me.

It depends how sensitive you are to things though.

When I get elbow tendonitis I slather on bulk tiger balm. Ideally I am after something hotter then tiger balm, is this the cream I seek Sticky????

Probably buy some to try anyway.

Like I said man, its going to come down to how you react, everyone is different.

I have tiger balm that I got from Vietnam and Thailand, and they have nothing on this.

Ill put a little bit on my quad now, and post a pic soon. It gets VERY hot.

Like I said man, its going to come down to how you react, everyone is different.

I have tiger balm that I got from Vietnam and Thailand, and they have nothing on this.

Ill put a little bit on my quad now, and post a pic soon. It gets VERY hot.

Jesus you're a better salesman then the Demtel Man, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and buy a tube.

Just don't be stealing my credit card details and heading off to Love & Rockets in the Valley.

Haha. Im a VERY shit salesman.....

I just have products, if people like them, people buy them.

This has been on for less than 10 minutes now....... Its fucking hot.
I hope your happy lol.

There is no filters ect on the pic, I really am that white, and it is burning that much.

I hope your happy lol.

There is no filters ect on the pic, I really am that white, and it is burning that much.

$20 if you put in on your balls.

I have used finalgon. It builds up quite slowly (15 minutes?) and is a very intense heat. Way way beyond your usual extra strength dencorub/deep heat etc. If this stuff is stronger than finalgon, it is hot indeed.

I hope your happy lol.

16.5hrs from placing order to delivery arriving on my desk. Nice work.

Nicoflex -

Interesting product, the burn is more like a mild sting can hardly feel it except that the actual skin is VERY hot to the touch. Not the normal burning hot feeling from tiger balm, thai oil etc.

If I had to describe it maybe saying a black ant bite type pain but radiating heaps of heat topically.

Can't decide whether I like it or not. I actually really enjoy the menthol burn from thai oil but I suspect this is creating more actual heat (despite not feeling like it) and therefore doing more to get some blood to the area.

Nicoflex -

Can't decide whether I like it or not. I actually really enjoy the menthol burn from thai oil but I suspect this is creating more actual heat (despite not feeling like it) and therefore doing more to get some blood to the area.

I think your on the money.

I actually sweat profusely in the applied area when I train (not so much jsut sitting here), telling me, its actually hot.

With deap heat, its more a heated "feeling" than actually being hot.

Nicoflex -

Interesting product, the burn is more like a mild sting can hardly feel it except that the actual skin is VERY hot to the touch. Not the normal burning hot feeling from tiger balm, thai oil etc.

If I had to describe it maybe saying a black ant bite type pain but radiating heaps of heat topically.

Yep, and it stays hotter for longer for me. It sort of creeps up on ya.