• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

I ordered 50 belts last night.

As I got some of the huge ones, they will need to be made, so around 4-6 weeks before I'll have them mate.

If anybody needs any chalk, tork, sleeves, wraps ect jump in quick as I'll probably close the store tomorrow night until I stock up again.

Sneaky update to our Pro-Power combo racks.

Just need to fabricate up the levers in the morning and paint the uprights tonight and then 3 of these are off to SA for a comp on April 7th :)

DFF2F7E2-5B94-4BB8-A6D2-3FB195C2FCAE-540-0000003CBD07BE41_zps8104ed76.jpg

Is that the Limbos gym meet Sticky? I'll be competing at that and will "review" it haha

"I set a PR at this meet, all thanks to Pro-Power"

Haha, yeah it is.

Matt got a black one, and the orange and yellow ones will be going to fuzzy.

All 3 will be at the meet.

We have made them tight, it was a prick to build, but the end result was a combo that is far more stable than anything I've used.

Will be good to see. Will be good to use a proper bench.
Must be why they told me the other day they weren't sure what bench they were using for the comp.
Are you making any other gear for Limbos Sticky?

It's not down, it's only open to ptc members at the moment.

I'm waiting on a large shipment of stock in a few weeks.

No point having a store open if I have nothing to sell.

These were very good. Lots of people commenting on how solid the bench was