• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

Got my wrist wraps within 2 days of ordering. Reasonable flat rate postage charge and very quick delivery. Thanks very much!

FWIW I also think the Inzer wrist wrap design is superior to Titan. Titan has the rough velcro side on the end strap and the soft velcro side on the body of the wrap. Once the soft side fluffed up a bit, the wraps just wouldn't stay on - as there was only a small patch of the rough velcro. This is why I had to replace them.

With the Inzer it's the opposite: the rough velcro is on the body. This means that there is much greater surface area of rough velcro. The velcro grabs on to not only the end strap but the wrap itself, providing extra support.

The Inzer wrap itself provides a more even support around the wrist with less tension. The Titan MaxRPMs are stretchier and offer more of a cast-like, numbing feel.

Latest comp bench to head up to Darwin.

null_zps5b1a726b.jpg

HEy Scott Going to need some new wrist wraps soon

Sports kraft 1,
sports kraft 2 , or Inzer iron Zs

Whats the difference, i currently have some thin eleastic type crap, that needs to be ubber tight to do anything, and then it cuts in.

girly wrists so 20s are heaps

Iron Z are the goods mate, I love them
The 20" are perfect, its what I use.

Here is a salmon ladder I built for a crossfit style gym this week.

Nope..... I saw this guy move up a few rungs, NO kipping.

He isnt "Crossfit", its actually a Parkour gym. Its going to be pretty fucking rad to be honest. Ive loved watching them do some training.

Its 5.1m high.

I would love a salmon ladder! I make do with hanging a bar in the rack and jumping between that and the top haha

Just started 6 reverse hypers, and 2 more gyms just ordered Salmon Ladders.

Imma need a bigger workshop :/

Looks sick mate. I have a rough idea of how he gets up it, is it the same to get down? Just thinking out loud here, some oversized bar end caps might be worth while if things go into freefall, could get get messy.

I'm thinking about getting an Inzer belt, still need to decide if I even need one or not, how much adjustment is there? If I drop a few kgs, is there room to move?