• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

Hi guys.

Im going to be starting a quality equipment store called "Pro-Power". The website should be live in a few days.

www.pro-power.com.au

The store will be powerlifting based at the moment, and will supply things like

Competion benches
Competition combo racks
Platforms which have adjustable band pegs
Squat stands
Monolifts
29mm power bars
27mm deadlift bars
35mm squat bars
Soft suits
Knee & Wrist wraps
Nose tork
Lifting chalk.
And much more...

Our bars come from Europe, and are the same as was used at the 2012 GPC world champs. I saw these bars first hand handle 500kg squats, 400kg benches and 350kg+ deadlifts. They are awesome quality.

The benches will be Australian made, and can even be made to custom specs and colors.

I'll put up some pics soon of the combo racks we have made for Limbo gym in SA.

Pro-Power is an off branch of my gym, and came about as I wasn't happy with what was on offer for powerlifting currently.

I have already been asked to make power racks/cages and that won't be happening.
Gym Direct have awesome racks and great prices, so we will be sticking with those.

A pro-power website is almost done, so I'll post that soon.

Train hard and get strong :)

null_zps5b1a726b.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent work mate.

Been following this on FB.

Hopefully, will be looking to order some stuff later in the year.

One peice of equipment that I always wanted, but couldn't source locally was wrap rollers.

I found some with spindles on bearings, so bought a heap.
These are portable and clip on anywhere.

For $159 you can take it to the gym, to comps, pretty much anywhere it can be mounted.
The smooth cine shaped spindle makes it a breeze to get off too.

5EDD0AC9-2DE4-4A41-96E8-A107C043E357-1880-0000014D755CF313_zps702b7d64.jpg

Excellent work mate.

Been following this on FB.

Hopefully, will be looking to order some stuff later in the year.

No worries mate.

Due to the Facebook posts, I have sold 24/25 bars, which is why I haven't launched the site.

This is more of a heads up on what we have coming, an what I have in stock and can build.

I have ordered another container full of bars.

Here is a work in progress of the combo racks for limbo gym in SA.

Similar models retail for over $5000 currently in Australia, we will be selling the Pro-Power model for $2200.

All of our benches and combo racks will come standard with face savers and micro lever adjusters.

199B6480-204E-488B-BB40-BC6542E2F1B3-2621-00000307A0902AAD_zpsc83386bc.jpg

I'll post up the finish product in a few days.

Looks awesome
Will you be selling Titan gear?
I dealt with Mihn before and it was terrible, didn't get an invoice or confirmation of my order and when I emailed him he didn't get back to me for a week and had sent it to the wrong place and gave me an invalid tracking number
Terrible

thanks fellas.

Looks awesome
Will you be selling Titan gear?
I dealt with Mihn before and it was terrible, didn't get an invoice or confirmation of my order and when I emailed him he didn't get back to me for a week and had sent it to the wrong place and gave me an invalid tracking number
Terrible

I am unable to sell Titan gear to the public. I don't buy it from Minh or Olsen though.

Here is a work in progress of the combo racks for limbo gym in SA.

Similar models retail for over $5000 currently in Australia, we will be selling the Pro-Power model for $2200.

All of our benches and combo racks will come standard with face savers and micro lever adjusters.

199B6480-204E-488B-BB40-BC6542E2F1B3-2621-00000307A0902AAD_zpsc83386bc.jpg

I'll post up the finish product in a few days.

Looks solid as, good to see stuff getting made in Australia!!

Probably not for the home gym enthusiast (unless you are a power lifter), but it's good to see. Hopefully it will work out well for you.:)

EDIT:

I do disagree with one thing you are doing though. Make cages as well!! We need more Australian made stuff for us to buy and use, and you might even be able to customise stuff for people with limited space and or special requirements. Offer an alternative to what is out there, the right people will pay the right price for quality, not everyone will, but there are always people who want something better and are willing to pay for it.

Last edited:
When I get my own house in afew years looks like I know where to take my money. Afew weeks ago I was looking around what's available on the net in australia and one thing I couldnt find was a good quality bench.

Looks solid as, good to see stuff getting made in Australia!!

Probably not for the home gym enthusiast (unless you are a power lifter), but it's good to see. Hopefully it will work out well for you.:)

EDIT:

I do disagree with one thing you are doing though. Make cages as well!! We need more Australian made stuff for us to buy and use, and you might even be able to customise stuff for people with limited space and or special requirements. Offer an alternative to what is out there, the right people will pay the right price for quality, not everyone will, but there are always people who want something better and are willing to pay for it.

Im more than happy to build one off pieces.... If anybody needs anything, I;m more than happy to look at it.

Ive just been asked to make 2 reverse hypers, so that will get started once the limbo gym combos are out.

Sticky - Can you build me something that will make me strong? I've heard it called a few things..
Will power, Drive, Mental toughness.
I've searched the internet and can't find anywhere to buy some.

I assume they are made of metal.

Cheers.