• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

Deload week.
Cutting on 2500 cals. Regular P&F macros, reduced carbs.
Start PTC diggit program next week.
Aim is to better my 185kg squat and pull that 220kg deadlift by November PTC Push/Pull comp. (and be less than 80kg doing it, currently 82.5kg)

1. Samba toosh by Xmas

2. Ultra Spirit 8km run around the Tan on 1st September without dying from an asthma attack or having my left ankle collapse would be a good short term success too :eek:

current goal is to get up to close to 80kg while not getting fat.

get a nasty posterior chain aswell

tonight finish fletching the rest of my arrows
tomorrow - post one qualifying score for archery

be able to see my abs and wear tight tshirts with no blubber visible by christmas
and down to 95kg

deadlift 200kg and bench 100kg by june

Gold birthday dress.

Its very small, very tight & very short :eek:

3 months & counting. I don't think I can do it, cannot get it on AT ALL at the moment :/

But imma gonna try :) If I can pull this off, an old 37year old bag will never have looked so good mwahaha

If not, I'll be wearing a garbage bag & drowning my sorrows lol

Birthday goal - its ON!

My immediate goal for the rest of 2012 is to get my weight down to 100-110kg, then once i get to that goal weight, and able to maintain it, i the will turn my attention to toning up, getting bigger. Not sure about competing, i think at 36, i'm a bit past competing.

I would like to get within 90% of my pb's when I was in my late twenties and to pull together a full three lift contest with a RAW total of 650kg in masters 1.

Squat 220kg RAW, only a belt and sleeves
Bench 170kg RAW
Deadlift 260kg RAW

IPF, No pills no pins.

I'm giving myself about another six months to a year to hit the targets. I have a fair bit of work to do with my gay left leg holding me back but I have lifted all of these weights before so it's not new territory. I have a lot of trouble making the squat depth mainly due to fear of re-injury.

If time permits I might try a three lift contest in October with a token squat and maybe a high 500 total.

Also don't want to get too lean. But need to keep some mobility for IPSC shooting. I really suck at prac pistol but at least I can get the body moving over the course of fire a bit faster.

Last edited: