• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

2013- bench 130-135kg at under 90kg (clean).

Ultimate aim to again compete in track and break 25 seconds for 200m.

Clean and push press 120kg, again at under 90kg body weight.

Last edited:
Get down to 70kg by November, to finally high bar squat 140kg by mid-November before going away to work on a farm for an estimated 6-8 weeks.

Get down to 70kg by November, to finally high bar squat 140kg by mid-November before going away to work on a farm for an estimated 6-8 weeks.

working on a farm for 6-8 weeks?? doing what mate? id love to do that!

Picking fruit, probably boxing that same fruit, and maybe selling that same fruit at weekend markets. The pay on this farm is casual and hourly...I'll be expected to do 40hrs a week starting at 6am, but will be able to do more hours if I want more dollars.

To live to 101 years old... After travelling to Okinawa and watching this people in person. It was quiet amazing.

Here's a pretty good documentary about it:
[YOUTUBE]aOQ6KBBDftQ[/YOUTUBE]

Also here's a 90 year young lady climbing trees and working on her farm:
[YOUTUBE]ZwX9Ll19cX0[/YOUTUBE]

I have new goals.

Having hit 90kg (down from 100i n Jan) I ant to hit 85kg. That would be my lightest in about 15-16 years or so. Once I hit 85 I will bulk to 90, I don't think I'll ever go over 90 again.

I have new goals.

Having hit 90kg (down from 100i n Jan) I ant to hit 85kg. That would be my lightest in about 15-16 years or so. Once I hit 85 I will bulk to 90, I don't think I'll ever go over 90 again.

Good on ya mate!

I think once the Rugby Season is over I am going to go on a cut - try and get down to about 90kgs - then slowly work my way up again for next season...

I am sitting around 83kg now but want to get to about 87kg. Really starting to smash the quads and calf muscles .Calves are coming along but my quads are stubborn farkers.

My current goals are to complete smolov base cycle at 170kg current 1rm over the next 3 weeks. (prior to PTC busta nut 2) Then I'm aiming for 180kg squat and 210kg deadlift there. Also, am bulking at the moment so goal is now around 3200 cals/day.

I have a 5km fun run with work on the 25 Sep and the goal there is to do ZERO running training for it and hopefully beat my boss who is 45 year old female who has done half ironmans and was 3rd best in QLD in triathlon last year.

End of Aug/Start of Sep: I'm doing that 10000 kb swings challenge to start a cut and for fitness as I'm doing The Stampede (like tough mudder) 10km on 8 September.

Old school. Finished it and squatted 185kg, got 205kg deadlift and missed the 220. SInce then have done 220x5 DL and 182.5kgx5 squat

Did the 5km fun run in 23m while wearing a morph suit.

Didn't do the kb swings challenge as impacted other training too much.

Did the 10km stampede.

Current goals:
Cutting from 85kg back down to high 70's. Should take about 16-20 weeks.
Do all the compound lifts I can while injured. (bench and chins mainly)
Keep leg mass
Focussing on weak aesthetic points (chest and arms)
Not sure if it is a goal or not but just stay active, keep general fitness and do all the stuff I can since powerlifting is out for the time being.

180kg deadlift - 120kg bench. I say by xmas but really ill start cutting before then so id say more like end of October.

300 deadlift by years end. 650 total. Long term goal, slowly build to 125kg bw.

Sweet jesus you're going to be a rather imposing figure at 125kgs. Still pulling sumo by the way?

180kg deadlift - 120kg bench. I say by xmas but really ill start cutting before then so id say more like end of October.

How about putting some weight on the bar when you go for a squat pb next time instead of something you could double on a bad day. Is that bench tng or paused? Either way KFG is impressed.

LOL Thanks [MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION]; i'll go for a 165kg squat soon, if I make that ill go for 170kg.

Bench is tng. Not sure what paused is, never checked.