• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

I hear ya Mick! lol For some reason though, my libido is wired through my heart....I need more than a good smashing.

I need a good smashing with someone whispering they love me in my ear :D

mwahahaha

A virgin child.

Aint he beautiful? :)
If you try (in fact, even if you don't), I'm sure you could find some guy to lie about loving you. But that probably wouldn't have the same effect, amirite?

I'm adorable.
xwifex said:
someone needs to chuck this bro a mercy fuck
If they did I'd probably call rape (so wingman, you still not interested?). The opportunity's been readily there for the most part since I entered high school. I've been quite deliberate in taking it up.
wingman said:
Since I'm doing 3x10 squats for training, basically aiming for 110kg worksets at the moment. 110x10 has this has a potential 1rm calc of 140kg according to Wendler's method of calculating.

Currently at 80 for 3x10, so 30 to go. At 2.5kg a week that's 12 weeks.
Good luck. If I could squat 10x110kg, I think that'd bring my 1RM up to about 4 billion of all units of measurement.

If you try (in fact, even if you don't), I'm sure you could find some guy to lie about loving you. But that probably wouldn't have the same effect, amirite?

I'm adorable.

lol No, I don't need to try very hard at all, to find plenty of men who would lie about loving me just to get into my pants. But I'm savvy to that stuff Ry! Don't you worry. Thus the reason I'm still single and quite sexless :(

And yes, you are adorable :p

Ryan
I must ask...(however, you do not have to answer!)...how come you've made this decision?
There's a mutlitude of reasons.

A big part of it throughout my life has been holding myself to the same standards I'd hold potential spouses to. It didn't take me long to figure out that the idea of a girlfriend having had sex with someone before me bothered me. Conventional wisdom seems to be "everyone has sex with everyone, get over it," but I figured that if something bothers me, instead of doing it myself and trying not to be bothered by it when others do it, maybe I should actually not do that thing that bothers me, and hope to God I find someone in the same boat. I've always found comfort in the idea of saving sex for marriage, and I've never been comfortable with the alternatives to that. It's definitely not a matter of me lacking sexual desires (and it should go without saying, but my reason for not having sex with any womenz to date isn't being attracted to men instead; if that were the story then I'd just be slamming hairy man arses instead of lady arses), but I have other sentimental reasons that take priority over my penis's desire for girl-bits.

Once I turned 20, I also started investigating my spirituality, which gave me bigger reasons than myself to avoid seperating sex from marriage in my life...but if I started with that, everything else I said would've just sounded arbitrary.

There's a mutlitude of reasons.

A big part of it throughout my life has been holding myself to the same standards I'd hold potential spouses to. It didn't take me long to figure out that the idea of a girlfriend having had sex with someone before me bothered me. Conventional wisdom seems to be "everyone has sex with everyone, get over it," but I figured that if something bothers me, instead of doing it myself and trying not to be bothered by it when others do it, maybe I should actually not do that thing that bothers me, and hope to God I find someone in the same boat. I've always found comfort in the idea of saving sex for marriage, and I've never been comfortable with the alternatives to that. It's definitely not a matter of me lacking sexual desires (and it should go without saying, but my reason for not having sex with any womenz to date isn't being attracted to men instead; if that were the story then I'd just be slamming hairy man arses instead of lady arses), but I have other sentimental reasons that take priority over my penis's desire for girl-bits.

Once I turned 20, I also started investigating my spirituality, which gave me bigger reasons than myself to avoid seperating sex from marriage in my life...but if I started with that, everything else I said would've just sounded arbitrary.

Boy when you finally get a shot away in anger your gonna realise you've wasted a good part of your life.

Sad part is until you do you will have no idea how true the words I typed above are.

Anyway back on topic, new goal military press 100kg.

To finish in top 5% at tough mudder. I think I'm a realistic chance. So im training twice a day most days and am probably fitter and stronger than ever. At 34 I know this doesn't last forever, so am giving it my best shot.

To finish in top 5% at tough mudder. I think I'm a realistic chance. So im training twice a day most days and am probably fitter and stronger than ever. At 34 I know this doesn't last forever, so am giving it my best shot.

are you trying to qualify for worlds toughest mudder?

are you trying to qualify for worlds toughest mudder?

I have read about that & it would be great!! Not the aim though!!! I just really want to smash myself into the ground & push it harder than ever!! If I can make that top 5%, I'd be so stoked, but also be happy knowing I can train myself better than anyone else!!
After a lifetime of playing team sports, this will test me!! No one else to blame or call on for encouragement! I'm on my own!! Haha

If there was anyone that could get there bro itd be you! Maybe in a couple years I'll try smash tough mudder and get the top 5% but it definitely wont be this year or next (feb).

Size 12 black lace dress. Too tight, rides up, skin tight across the breasticles - hens night in two weeks and counting :eek:

Why do I keep doing this to myself? lol

83kg and <8% bf, and to keep it there. hoping to get there by october.
currently approx 86kg and 11%bf